The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Welcome to the Puppet Labs issue tracker and project directory. This site handles bug reports and feature requests for our open-source and commercial software.
Everything else Puppet-related lives elsewhere:
- For general information about Puppet Labs' products, go to our main website.
- For documentation, go to the Puppet Labs docs.
- Download Puppet Enterprise here.
- To get support for Puppet Enterprise, go to the Puppet Labs support portal.
- To learn from other Puppet users, visit:
- For the source code of our public projects, go to the Puppet Labs GitHub page.
- To contribute code, please see the
CONTRIBUTING.mdfile in the source of the project you’re working with.
How to Use This Site¶
Click here to go to the main list of projects, or see the abbreviated list below; select a project to browse its open bugs and feature requests.
After choosing a project, use its “Issues” and “New Issue” tabs to search existing bugs and report new ones.
To log new issues, you will need to register a user account and sign in.
- Puppet — The open source configuration management platform.
- Puppet Enterprise — The commercially supported, full-featured, production-scale, easy-to-install Puppet distribution.
- Documentation — The curated docs for all of Puppet Labs' products, which live at docs.puppetlabs.com.
- Facter — The cross-platform system profiling library, usually used as part of Puppet.
- MCollective — The message-driven orchestration framework that drives Puppet Enterprise’s live management features.
- Puppet Dashboard — The open-source web console for analyzing Puppet’s reports and assigning configurations to nodes.
- Puppet Forge — The web directory of ready-to-use Puppet modules.
All of our internal and external projects use projects.puppetlabs.com for coordinating work, collecting information about bugs, and planning features. See the main list of projects for the complete list.
- You can get to the master project list from anywhere in the site by clicking the “Projects” link in the top navigation.
- Use the “My page” link (visible in the top nav when logged in) to see a list of issues you filed or are watching.
- To search for existing issues, you can:
- Use the search field visible on every page, or…
- Add “filters” to a list of issues, by choosing a filter from the dropdown on the right, adding a search query as needed, and clicking the small “apply” link directly above the list.
CLA Application (03/25/2013 01:32 am)
Bugs filed against the CLA app found at cla.puppetlabs.com.
Ask Puppet Labs (10/22/2012 09:45 am)
This issue tracker is only for bugs or feature requests on the community website, ask.puppetlabs.com. If you aren’t coming from ask.puppetlabs.com, please look further down the list for all other types of issues.
Hiera-Puppet (05/22/2012 04:25 pm)
Hiera-puppet is in end-of-life¶
As of the release of Puppet 3.0.0, hiera-puppet has been incorporated into the puppet codebase. The standalone hiera-puppet is only needed for releases of Puppet prior to 3.0.0, which are all in bug-fix only mode. The 1.x branch is…
- PuppetDB (05/17/2012 03:45 pm)
Standard Library (03/29/2012 08:56 am)
This project tracks issues and features for the stdlib Puppet Module.