The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Gary Larizza's activity
From 04/05/2012 to 04/11/2012
- 03:31 pm Puppet Bug #6017: MCX provider doesn't overwrite existing MCX data
- The destroy method is only used when you want to ensure something :absent. If I get free time this week, I'll throw ...
- 12:02 pm Puppet Bug #13686 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): directoryservices provider can't handle missing Shad...
- Pull request filed --> <https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/644>
- 11:43 am Puppet Bug #13686: directoryservices provider can't handle missing ShadowHashData item
- No, I think that's perfectly sane. We should handle that situation. I've got the change and test for it in a topic ...
- 02:31 pm Facter Feature #11299 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Facter should utilize CFPropertyList to read/wri...
- Pull request filed --> <https://github.com/puppetlabs/facter/pull/188>
Spoke with Ken about a month ago regarding ...
- 01:22 pm Puppet Feature #11298: Puppet should utilize CFPropertyList to read/write plist files
- Refactored and submitted pull request --> <https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/622>
Also available in: Atom