The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Matthaus Owens's activity
From 04/07/2012 to 04/13/2012
- 11:30 am Puppet Feature #13680: Distinguish "Funtoo" from "Gentoo" Linux
- We need to have some sort of sane fallback to make this work (which it sounds like may not be possible).
We have ...
- 10:41 am Facter Bug #13936 (Duplicate): facter -y/--yaml
- 10:38 am Puppet Bug #13937 (Rejected): puppet 2.7.13 RPM missing "puppet module" face
- The puppet module face hasn't been released in FOSS puppet yet (but will be in 2.7.14).
It did make it into the pe...
- 11:50 pm Puppet Bug #13640 (Merged - Pending Release): Puppet master gets into an infinite loop
- merged at <https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/commit/192076538058f779ee8909680e9659c31b7623c6>
- 01:15 pm Puppet Bug #13279 (Accepted): File resource runs when 'require'ed Exec fails but only if refreshonly is ...
- I can verify this behavior on Puppet 2.7.13
Moving to puppet, as this is a core puppet problem, not a PE specific ...
- 10:25 pm Puppet Community Package Repository Bug #13878 (Closed): Yum repository broken when used via Puppet.
- Yes, should be fixed and that package shouldn't be returning to cause any more trouble. Thanks for letting us know an...
- 01:07 pm Puppet Bug #13606 (Closed): Telnet provider writes to insecure location
- released in 2.7.13
- 01:01 pm Puppet Bug #13518 (Closed): file bucket request can execute arbitrary commands as puppet master
- Released in 2.7.13, 2.6.15
- 12:57 pm Puppet Bug #13511 (Closed): Filebuckets expose files on puppet master
- Released in 2.7.13 and 2.6.15
- 12:44 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Release_Notes (#179)
- 12:39 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Downloading_Puppet (#158)
- 11:55 am Puppet Community Package Repository Feature #13436 (Rejected): Package augeas 0.10 for RHEL6
Because RHEL6 already maintains and contains augeas packages (and none of our products require version 0.10....
- 10:43 am Puppet Community Package Repository Bug #13572: Install of facter 1.6.7-1 fails on CentOS 5.5
- I believe the el5 rpms may have been signed using the el6 method. Moses is investigating.
- 01:29 pm Puppet Community Package Repository Bug #12677 (Closed): Error from apt-mirror replicating apt.puppetlabs.com due to a typo in the Pa...
- Looks like the packages file now has lowercase s in MD5sum, so seems like this has been addressed.
Also available in: Atom