The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Gary Larizza's activity
From 07/04/2012 to 07/10/2012
- 01:24 pm Puppet Forge Bug #15453: Puppet Module Tool should respect http proxies
- Updated information:
The search action is working for them, but the install action is not:...
- 09:34 am Puppet Forge Bug #15453: Puppet Module Tool should respect http proxies
- I'm going on his word as I've not setup a proxy to test this - so I'm definitely interested in information to the con...
- 09:08 am Puppet Forge Bug #15453 (Needs More Information): Puppet Module Tool should respect http proxies
- Filing this bug on behalf of a presales email. Given the following information:...
Also available in: Atom