Document fact access in templates using instance variables
|Affected Puppet version:||
In a template facts can be accessed using @operatingsystem, this should be documented and supported long term.
This came in around 2.6 but I am not sure exactly when…
- Status changed from Unreviewed to Needs Decision
- Status changed from Needs Decision to Accepted
- Priority changed from Normal to High
So this is totally deliberate and part of git commit
Will fill in more details later, but had a chat to Luke about it.
Somewhat related, investigate
scope["var"] in templates.
- Assignee changed from Nick Fagerlund to Nigel Kersten
- Status changed from Accepted to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
This seems to be documented now. There is now the issue of deprecating the other syntax, which is in #19058.
Also available in: Atom