http/https report processors don't error on bad HTTP response codes.
|Affected Puppet version:||
Any Net:: errors are raised correctly, but we fail silently if we get a non-200 HTTP response code.
- Assignee changed from Nigel Kersten to Michael Stahnke
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
This was ported (as-is) into PE. This was not merged into Puppet core yet, as tests are pending :)
Tests need to be updated for this, several are broken with this patch.
- Target version changed from 2.6.x to 2.7.x
Moving to 2.7.x since this is still an issue and 2.6.x is done.
- Assignee deleted (
I haven’t merged this becuase there was (maybe is) an outstanding pull request with a more advanced https report processor than we setup for PE.
- Keywords set to devtriage
- Status changed from Accepted to Merged - Pending Release
- Target version changed from 2.7.x to 2.7.12
- Status changed from Merged - Pending Release to Closed
- Target version changed from 2.7.12 to 2.7.14
Released in Puppet 2.7.14rc1
Also available in: Atom