Add bios information to facter
|Status:||Merged - Pending Release||Start date:||11/19/2011|
||Affected Facter version:||
Patch and pull request at:
- Category set to library
- Status changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Target version set to 186
Thanks for this …
Can I suggest we use ‘biosversion’ without an underscore? It fits the current convention.
Also – the pull request is no longer merge-able. Can you please rebase this?
- Status changed from Accepted to Code Insufficient
The pull request has merge conflicts and unrelated commits in it at the moment; we have asked the author to update that.
- Status changed from Code Insufficient to Tests Insufficient
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee set to Ken Barber
- Status changed from Tests Insufficient to In Topic Branch Pending Review
- Assignee deleted (
Thanks heaps Jason – however I’m not actively working on Facter any more, so un-assigning it. Someone in the correct team should review this for you.
- Status changed from In Topic Branch Pending Review to Merged - Pending Release
- Target version set to 2.0.0
- Target version changed from 2.0.0 to 1.7.0
This was actually released in 1.7.0 and merged in commit 1878e9b
Also available in: Atom