Facter: netmask on Solaris
||Affected Facter version:||
The netmask for interfaces on Solaris are listed as they are in ‘ifconfig’, e.g.
ffffffff00. Should be human readable, e.g. 255.255.255.0.
- Project changed from Puppet to Facter
- Status changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Category set to library
- Target version set to 14
Note this also occurs on freebsd 7 – netmask_le0 => 0xffffff00
Working on a patch.
Patches sent to list, tested on opensolaris, freebsd and OS X.
Pull from ticket/1425 branch on git://github.com/pnasrat/facter.git
- Status changed from Accepted to Ready For Checkin
- Status changed from Ready For Checkin to Closed
- Target version changed from 14 to 1.5.2
Also available in: Atom