`puppet --version` does not return the current version
|Affected Puppet version:||development
[root@localhost ~]# /usr/bin/puppet --version
See 'puppet help' for help on available puppet subcommands
puppet agent --version behaves as expected.
This behavior was surprising.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Target version set to 3.x
- Status changed from Accepted to In Topic Branch Pending Review
- Target version changed from 3.x to 3.0.0
- Branch set to https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/759
https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/759 has a fix for this.
- Status changed from In Topic Branch Pending Review to Merged - Pending Release
- Status changed from Merged - Pending Release to Closed
Released in Puppet 3.0.0rc1
Also available in: Atom