puppetd: setting the :cacrl to 'false' is deprecated
|Affected Puppet version:||0.25.1rc2
I came across these errors with 0.25.1rc2 after enabling listen mode for puppetd:
puppetd: Setting the :cacrl to 'false' is deprecated; Puppet will just ignore the crl if yours is missing
puppetd: Cached certificate_revocation_list for ca failed: Cannot manage the CRL when :cacrl is set to false
puppetd: (/File[/var/lib/puppet/lib]) Failed to generate additional resources using 'eval_generate': Could not intern from s: Cannot manage the CRL when :cacrl is set to false
puppetd fails to start as a result.
- Branch set to git://git.barbuto.org/puppet tickets/0.25.x/2750
I have a fix at git://git.barbuto.org/puppet tickets/0.25.x/2750 which was mailed to -dev list.
- Category set to SSL
- Status changed from Unreviewed to In Topic Branch Pending Review
Other than my morbid curiosity as to how the old test with a typo in it was passing in the first place, the patch looks good to me.
- Target version set to 0.25.1
I’m setting the target on this to 0.25.1 in case there’s an rc3; this should be easy enough to workaround that I wouldn’t hold 0.25.1 for it.
- Status changed from In Topic Branch Pending Review to Closed
Pushed in commit:b6e4ef37f7ac4844697f1857cbcf03a2796db7d4 in branch 0.25.x
- Status changed from Closed to Re-opened
- Status changed from Re-opened to Closed
Second fix pushed in commit:ff3a7bc17b66b73f5cf155a2ffb62ccd85f9e9bc in branch 0.25.x
Also available in: Atom