augeas type suport for mv command in changes
|Assignee:||Bryan Kearney||% Done:|
|Affected Puppet version:||0.25.0
augeas command line augtool offers some basic modification commands. All of them have been implemented in puppet’s augeas type, but mv . Since it’s not easy to reproduce a recursive mv with puppet’s tools, it would great to have this command available.
- Category set to augeas
- Status changed from Unreviewed to Needs Decision
- Assignee set to David Lutterkort
- Assignee changed from David Lutterkort to Bryan Kearney
- Status changed from Needs Decision to In Topic Branch Pending Review
Pushed a change to https://github.com/bkearney/puppet/tree/ticket/2.6.x/2754. Sent patch to the mailing list.
- Target version set to 2.6.x
- Branch set to https://github.com/bkearney/puppet/tree/ticket/2.6.x/2754
Support was added for def*, setm and mv in issue #6494 (merged in ‘next’), so this could probably be marked as a duplicate now.
- Status changed from In Topic Branch Pending Review to Duplicate
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom