Group view should show aggregrate statistics
||Affected Dashboard version:||
When looking at a group, for example ‘webservers’, I would like to see aggregrate statistics about how many are in compliance, have failures, etc.
Ideally I’d like to see the graph of nodes that are ‘perfect’, or the graph of the number of problems.
(If servers in a group are inconsistent WRT # of failures, that could be a particularly bad problem.)
- Status changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to 1.1.0
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from 1.1.0 to 1.0.5
- Assignee set to Matt Robinson
Matt: I’m assigning this and the very similar #3472 ticket to you. Please do what you can on these, and if you feel it’s necessary, show me mockups so we can iterate through the UI changes. Thanks!
- Assignee deleted (
Unassigning these from Matt because he’s been reassigned to the high-priority Geneveve Project. :)
- Target version changed from 1.0.5 to 1.1.0
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom