Class view should show aggregrate stats
||Affected Dashboard version:||
When looking at the class view, I’d like to know information about the nodes that subscribe to that class.
How many are working? How many are not? Etc.
- Status changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Have many puppet or dashboard users requested this feature as well?
- Target version set to 1.1.0
This is already present in the Daily Run Status view when clicking on a given class. This provides most of the functionality.
Ideally this information will be augmented to have failure information.
- Target version changed from 1.1.0 to 1.0.5
- Assignee set to Matt Robinson
Matt: I’m assigning this and the very similar #3471 ticket to you. Please do what you can on these, and if you feel it’s necessary, show me mockups so we can iterate through the UI changes. Thanks!
- Assignee deleted (
Unassigning these from Matt because he’s been reassigned to the high-priority Geneveve Project. :)
- Target version changed from 1.0.5 to 1.1.0
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom