The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
Feature #8268: Basic Puppet agent support on Windows
Ability to run Puppet as an agent on Windows
|Assignee:||Nick Lewis||% Done:|
|Affected Puppet version:||development||Branch:|
Ticket tracking is now hosted in JIRA: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
Puppet agent should work on Windows, including the ability to run as a service.
#3 Updated by Nick Lewis almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to In Topic Branch Pending Review
This ticket seems primarily to be documentation. The agent can run as a service using nssm.exe (https://iain.cx/src/nssm/)
There is a small change allowing the agent to properly clean up a stale pidfile at https://github.com/nicklewis/puppet/tree/ticket/2.7.x/8413 (pull request https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/pull/74).
I will continue research and update the ticket if I find any other deficiencies.
#4 Updated by Josh Cooper over 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Topic Branch Pending Review to Merged - Pending Release
- Assignee set to Nick Lewis
- Target version changed from 2.7.x to 2.7.4
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Affected Puppet version set to development
Merged into 2.7.x in commit