The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 10/16/2010 to 10/22/2010
- 05:40 pm Feature #3534: Dashboard should support ability to set variables as arrays in the ENC
- An example of the use of split()
Hopefully this is useful for some people.
in Dashboard i define fw_type as a comma ...
- 02:40 pm Feature #3534: Dashboard should support ability to set variables as arrays in the ENC
- I've just hit this issue. It is indeed annoying. Do we have any examples of a workaround using split() ?
- 11:44 pm Feature #4972: There should be a rake task in the package namespace to create the appropriate tar...
- Sorry, forgot to do this for v1.0.4. Moving this task up to v1.0.5.
- 07:20 pm Refactor #5025 (Accepted): Refactor node class and group inheritance lists
- The complex data structure used to iterate over a class or group's ancestors
is a complex array of arrays. It should...
- 06:59 pm Refactor #5024 (Accepted): node/nodes partial should be used consistently
- 06:54 pm Refactor #5024 (Accepted): node/nodes partial should be used consistently
- Two out of the three uses of the node/nodes partial have guards around them for the "no nodes" case, while the third ...
- 06:53 pm Bug #3428: external node classifer fails with wrong Content-Length format
- Just wanted to report that I am seeing the same problem. Puppet Dashboard seems to be working fine, the web interface...
- 07:03 am Bug #5017 (Closed): un-deserializable report cause server error
- Thanks, I tried 1.0.4rc2. I think it'll be fine.
- 04:22 am Bug #5017: un-deserializable report cause server error
- Just a hunch, but this might be related to #3298. Would you be able to test out 1.0.4rc2, to make sure this isn't st...
- 04:09 am Bug #5017 (Closed): un-deserializable report cause server error
- When a puppet agent reported an un-deserializable report like followings,
the Internal Server Error occured.
Also available in: Atom