From 11/27/2010 to 12/03/2010
- 11:52 pm Feature #5173: Should record multiple snapshots in time of audit data
- Clarification: tickets #5173, #5174 and #5170 all overlap a bit in what they're asking for, so the following text hop...
- 11:46 pm Feature #5170 (Duplicate): Should display audit data in 4 column format
- Part of #5174 included a basic UI that had this 4 column layout, so I'm going to call this a duplicate of that. Bett...
- 11:44 pm Feature #5174 (Merged - Pending Release): Should allow audit snapshot comparison to the baseline ...
- This ticket specified both the ability to diff and a vague UI description for how this diff should look. We're going...
- 07:30 pm Bug #5389 (Re-opened): Report migrations should run quickly
- We've decided to write quick migrations that make some assumptions about their data, and later rectify it with a rake...
- 08:13 pm Feature #5446 (Accepted): Pass "description" as parameter to Puppet
- It would be useful for the node "Description" field to be passed to Puppet as a parameter (i.e. $dashboard_descriptio...
- 12:09 am Feature #4102: Dashboard should have an admin configuration view
- Settings are read on startup. This would be a huge change in behavior. Removing from 12/1 iteration.
- 12:08 am Bug #5441 (Merged - Pending Release): puppet-dashboard init script is missing 'status' and 'force...
- 12:06 am Feature #5217: Should provide two access levels, ro and rw
- An acceptable solution to this problem is to setup two instances of the dashboard. One instance allows report destru...
- 08:34 pm Bug #4603 (Accepted): Improve performance
- I want us to attempt to improve performance as much as is feasible in a week. Stop short of incredibly invasive chang...
- 08:02 pm Feature #5438 (Rejected): Dashboard display features
- Puppet dashboard should display a report of servers in compliance.
This is a different feature compared to the exi...
- 05:33 pm Bug #5269 (Accepted): There should be a Node terminus that speaks HTTP and HTTPS to connect to da...
- 05:31 pm Bug #5387 (Investigating): Version number should indicate pre-release software
- 03:21 pm Bug #5387: Version number should indicate pre-release software
- Except that anything but x.y.z fails for Gems.... That's the major reason we've had challenges with numbering. Happy...
- 09:08 am Bug #5387: Version number should indicate pre-release software
- The immediate need is to inform people using the "master" branch that they're using unreleased software, and I think ...
- 12:25 am Bug #5387: Version number should indicate pre-release software
- Doesn't this break just about every dumb packaging system that uses numeric components for versions only? Mac pkgs, g...
- 05:23 pm Bug #5398 (Accepted): inventory custom query and node inventory error
- 05:22 pm Bug #5388 (Accepted): Sorting should be done correctly and efficiently
- 05:22 pm Bug #5387 (Needs Decision): Version number should indicate pre-release software
- 05:22 pm Bug #5386 (Needs Decision): Master branch should not contain untested software
- 05:21 pm Bug #5352 (Accepted): We should get flash messages displaying in the appropriate place
- 05:21 pm Bug #5281 (Accepted): Daily run status should show gaps if there were no reports
- 05:21 pm Bug #5269 (Needs Decision): There should be a Node terminus that speaks HTTP and HTTPS to connect...
- 05:20 pm Refactor #5025 (Accepted): Refactor node class and group inheritance lists
Also available in: Atom