The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 05/28/2011 to 06/03/2011
- 05:02 pm Bug #7689: Running baseline comparison is slow
- Current state of the code is here: https://github.com/pvande/dashboard-module-baseline
- 04:45 pm Bug #7689: Running baseline comparison is slow
- The current status is this: frontend database performance has been vastly improved by pushing the cost of collating t...
- 03:48 pm Bug #7784 (Accepted): The metric methods on report.rb are practically unused and error prone
- The report model has methods for each of the known metrics. The only place the methods are used is in views/reports/...
- 01:41 pm Bug #7689: Running baseline comparison is slow
- Updated description: this ticket is for backend performance only.
- 10:21 am Bug #7553 (Accepted): Dashboard daily run graph vertical axis should be integer values only
- 10:21 am Bug #7678 (Investigating): excessive versioned dependency on rack
- This is definitely coming from the version of Rails that is vendored with Dashboard (2.3.5). We should upgrade the v...
- 10:20 am Feature #7780 (Duplicate): Upgrade version of Rails
- The currently vendored version of Rails (2.3.5) has a rather annoying issue if you have rack 1.1+ installed. 2.3.11 ...
- 09:57 am Bug #7630: Add pending_count to resource_statuses in the report format
- This has been blocking #6992 for too long, mostly because I couldn't decide the best way to accomplish this cleanly. ...
- 09:51 am Feature #6992: Show lists of nodes with summary of resource status
- After talking with Randall yesterday I've taken a new tack on this ticket. The original plan was to do ticket 7630 t...
- 04:47 am Feature #7696 (Needs Decision): Inventory service 'Custom query' page should be more functional
- 04:47 am Feature #7633 (Needs Decision): Admin puppet CA from dasboard.
- 04:46 am Feature #7608 (Needs Decision): Trend report for facts and historical data
- 01:03 am Refactor #4524: Improve performance of queries
- as the schema has changed in the 1.1 version
Is it possible to add your magic performance tips for the last version ...
- 04:03 pm Feature #7544: Group report events by status
- Added one of the two blockers of this ticket (#7630). It is also blockedby #6992, but I can't add that because it wo...
- 01:23 am Bug #7033: Failed to run rake reports:schematize
- I'm also trying to upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.1.0. The db:migrate was successful, the schematize process halted at 93% t...
- 05:54 pm Bug #7630: Add pending_count to resource_statuses in the report format
- Here comes the brain dump.
The more I work with the new terms of pending and compliant the more potential I see fo...
- 11:22 pm Bug #7678: excessive versioned dependency on rack
- I think this is a bug in rails when using passenger.
Line 33 in vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller.rb:
- 08:08 am Feature #7687: Limit CSV export somehow to make it more consumable
- That sounds sensible. Regardless of implementation, the feature could accept configuration information (e.g., a chec...
- 02:40 am Bug #7068: performance issue
- the index from the issue 4524 was removed
there is no more succes fi...
- 11:15 pm Feature #7687: Limit CSV export somehow to make it more consumable
- Actually, that's not really right, as I still get all the resources for a host - even if only a few resources on a ho...
- 10:49 pm Feature #7687: Limit CSV export somehow to make it more consumable
- My stars got eaten. Servers me right for not previewing
egrep -v 'unchanged,.*,0,0,.*,.*,.*,.*,.*,.*,.*,0,0,fa...
- 10:48 pm Feature #7687: Limit CSV export somehow to make it more consumable
- One option would be a check box that said "out of sync" servers, which would be the equivalent of ignoring all the in...
Also available in: Atom