The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 06/26/2011 to 07/02/2011
- 01:55 pm Feature #7696: Inventory service 'Custom query' page should be more functional
- These are some really useful ideas Kent, and there's definitely work we can do to make this more useful.
- 01:51 pm Bug #8134: Dashboard won't db:migrate without a plugin installed.
- Mike, adding you as a watcher on this.
This is a blocker for the next stable release of Dashboard I believe.
- 01:47 pm Feature #8199 (Closed): Report "Events" tab, list "Failed" first
- 01:46 pm Feature #8198 (Accepted): File search should not require both fields
- Currently both name and MD5 are required.
If we allow searching for files only, we will likely need a modified UI ...
- 11:09 am Feature #8196: Body tag should have sidebar classes
- How critical is 'no-sidebar'? I can implement it, but the logic feels a bit "magical".
- 11:00 am Feature #8196 (Closed): Body tag should have sidebar classes
- That is, "with-sidebar" and "no-sidebar" depending on whether the sidebar is present.
- 03:01 pm Feature #8183 (Investigating): Plugin install should behave differently by environment
- Working in development mode, making many small changes to a plugin's CSS and JS is cumbersome, requiring that the plu...
- 10:57 am Bug #8146 (Merged - Pending Release): external_node script should have default DASHBOARD_URL of l...
- Merged in commit:6c4377ec3bfc7ca8d01e
- 07:45 am Bug #8156 (Accepted): Layout breaks with smaller window
- 10:47 pm Bug #8156 (Closed): Layout breaks with smaller window
- At 1024x768, with a not quite maximized window, the layout changes in an undesirable manner, as shown in the two scre...
- 04:36 pm Bug #8146 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): external_node script should have default DASHBOARD_UR...
- Awaiting review. Any opposed?
- 04:20 pm Bug #8146 (Closed): external_node script should have default DASHBOARD_URL of localhost:3000
- Right now, `bin/external_node` has a default `DASHBOARD_URL` of http://dashboard:3000. That's broken by default unles...
- 10:27 am Bug #8134 (Needs More Information): Dashboard won't db:migrate without a plugin installed.
- Vanilla install of Dashboard from head, no plugins installed....
- 03:27 pm Bug #8126 (Needs More Information): Errors while accessing Dashboard with plugins installed and d...
- If I have a Dashboard plugin installed, restart Apache, and access the Dashboard from a browser, I get:...
- 12:10 pm Bug #8121 (Re-opened): We aren't correctly creating all.css in production mode
- Turns out to be reproducible after all. Sorry.
- 11:35 am Bug #8122 (Closed): Passenger vhost example will not allow Dashboard plugins
- We've chosen to install Dashboard plugins by dropping symlinks throughout the public and application directories. Thi...
- 11:24 am Bug #8121 (Rejected): We aren't correctly creating all.css in production mode
- There is no way to create all.css, and other cached CSS and JS content, than the way we are doing it. If this is not...
- 11:02 am Bug #8121 (Closed): We aren't correctly creating all.css in production mode
- When running in production mode (under passenger), deleting all.css will first result in a 500 error, then (on a seco...
- 10:53 pm Bug #8113: Node inventory facts should wrap or scroll-overflow
- I saw this with a password hash change too, which is quite common.
- 01:37 pm Bug #8113 (Needs Decision): Node inventory facts should wrap or scroll-overflow
- 01:35 pm Bug #8113 (Needs Decision): Node inventory facts should wrap or scroll-overflow
- The text of long facts like SSH keys and paths gets cut off in the node facts display. Instead, the affected cells sh...
Also available in: Atom