The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
From 10/27/2011 to 11/02/2011
- 12:07 pm Feature #8891: Direct Link to the last report
- I submitted a pull request (https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-dashboard/pull/51) which I believe satisfies this en...
- 04:36 pm Bug #10442 (Accepted): Delayed job failures are not cleared when clearing jobs with 'rake jobs:cl...
- I have a ton of delayed job failures in my dashboard under background tasks. They are mostly failed imports of report...
- 11:58 am Bug #10424 (Merged - Pending Release): delayed_job_failures has wrong url when RAILS_RELATIVE_URL...
- I set RAILS_RELATIVE_URL_ROOT=/puppet-dashboard in /etc/sysconfig/puppet-dashboard to have puppet-dashboard reside in...
- 11:41 am Bug #10024: redhat puppet-dashboard-wokers init file 'defective'
- Looks like it also needs a default DASHBOARD_USER if not using the hardcoded value:
- 11:13 am Bug #10422 (Accepted): Dashboard report importing: undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass
- Hey there,
I'm running the latest stable Dashboard (1.2.2) installed from the puppet-dashboard_1.2.2-1_all.deb on ...
- 03:57 pm Bug #8156: Layout breaks with smaller window
- I thought this was fixed some time ago. Close?
- 03:53 pm Bug #9870 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Graphs have black background in IE8
- 02:43 pm Bug #9870 (Investigating): Graphs have black background in IE8
- 09:39 am Bug #10249 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Message column in report log can blow up layout
- I added a class to the _log partial such that the message column can be addressed with .message instead of :nth-child...
- 02:31 pm Feature #2977: PostgresQL backend support
- I'm sorry Neal, this won't be done for PE 2.0, but it's an important target feature for a subsequent release.
- 09:40 am Feature #2977: PostgresQL backend support
- Can we find out if this was done for PE2.0? We would like to drop MySQL if possible as the rest of our infrastructur...
- 12:07 pm Bug #10333 (Accepted): Class "count" of nodes using that class fails to take groups into account.
- I have a setup as per the attached image.
There is a group "pe_agents" that has the "pe_mcollective" class associa...
Also available in: Atom