The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
From 11/15/2011 to 11/21/2011
- 05:42 pm Bug #6828: Dashboard takes too long to remove a node
- The change in #6717 should make this problem a lot better, but still not ideal. By setting the database to do cascad...
- 05:37 pm Feature #6717 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Cleanup of table resource_statuses in dashboard-d...
- I did a bit more work so that the rake task to clean up orphaned records gave some feedback as to when it would be do...
- 02:24 pm Feature #10939 (Accepted): Inspect report events should not be categorized
- 11:57 am Bug #10987 (Accepted): resource_statuses is far too large a table
- Dashboard shouldn't be that data intensive an application, but people commonly have issues with database size growing...
- 10:27 am Feature #6717: Cleanup of table resource_statuses in dashboard-database
- I've got a branch I'm about to get merged in that should fix the problem of report related data not getting deleted w...
- 05:42 pm Bug #9501: Add "skip navigation" links
- Fixed in commit 72bb246b9, refined in commit c92b4b964
- 03:54 pm Bug #9501 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Add "skip navigation" links
- 02:18 pm Feature #8891 (Closed): Direct Link to the last report
- 02:17 pm Feature #8891 (Merged - Pending Release): Direct Link to the last report
- This feature is a duplicate of #7554 and the code has already been merged. However, Darrell - we apologize for not no...
- 12:58 pm Bug #10951 (Needs Decision): Node overview is awkward to navigate using the keyboard
- Each node category (failed/pending/changed/...) consists of three separate <a href... links. Consequently, it's awkwa...
- 12:40 pm Bug #9501: Add "skip navigation" links
- In that case, it might make sense to update our list of supported browsers for Dashboard, so for this and other acces...
- 11:50 am Bug #9527 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Inventory Search lacks directions and cues
- Fixed in commit 2b5aee255c
- 11:37 am Feature #10939: Inspect report events should not be categorized
- So that we're all clarified in the ticket history, this is for an inspect report, which makes no claims about unchang...
- 11:09 am Feature #8891 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Direct Link to the last report
- 10:47 am Feature #8891: Direct Link to the last report
- I signed the CLA.
I have no idea why github decided to show the pull request as coming from the organization ins...
- 09:58 am Feature #10939: Inspect report events should not be categorized
- I'll admit that I'm confused. Why do you say we don't know if the resource has been changed or not? If we don't kno...
- 09:55 am Bug #9499 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Dashboard controls should be keyboard-addressable
- Fixed in commit 735d127900
- 09:52 am Feature #10939 (Accepted): Inspect report events should not be categorized
- Inspect reports are a snapshot of a moment in time, and referring to resource state over time (e.g., "unchanged," "ch...
- 01:30 am Feature #10933 (Merged - Pending Release): Add description field to Groups (and Classes)
- It would be nice if you can add a description to a group or class, just like you can on a node.
- 01:21 am Feature #10932 (Needs Decision): Puppet Dashboard 1.2.2; node list also able to sort on node column
- Currently the node list in the Nodes view and under Groups/Classes is sorted on the 'Latest report' column.
- 06:00 pm Feature #10926 (Investigating): Adding dynamic filtering by resource type for Events
- A complement to #10761.
Currently, the events tab in the Reports view lists out resource type strings by status (...
- 11:59 am Bug #6790 (Closed): Duplicate node error message should be useful
- Just talking to Devon and this seems to be fixed. I'm pretty sure that when I upgrade the version of rails we vendor...
- 11:43 am Bug #3438: Node show page should display "inherited classes" correctly on Safari
- Wasn't able to replicate due to the markup changing significantly from a year ago. However, the main issue is a float...
- 11:25 am Bug #10902 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Individual node view - 'Dashboard activity' blocking...
- Pending [pull request](https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-dashboard/pull/61) - waiting for review.
- 09:21 am Bug #10902: Individual node view - 'Dashboard activity' blocking layout issue
- Screenshot of issue.
- 04:54 pm Bug #9500 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Add "scope" properties to table headers
- Fixed in commit 303491d505
- 04:27 pm Bug #10562: CSV export broken in IE8
- We cannot reproduce IE8 failing to correctly download the csv file. However, a proxy could interrupt the browser's ab...
- 02:47 pm Bug #10878 (Accepted): When a node is newly classified inventory service error message should not...
- I don't think it's always inappropriate to show the error message, but in some of these cases (404, 403), we know exa...
- 02:07 pm Bug #7554: "Latest report" value should be a link
- Thanks guys, most appreciated.
- 01:41 pm Bug #10903 (Accepted): large continuous facter data causes horizontal scroll
- default facter data such as sshdsakeys and sshrsakeys contain large continuous strings that do not break well causing...
- 01:29 pm Bug #10902 (Closed): Individual node view - 'Dashboard activity' blocking layout issue
- The section containing 'Dashboard activity' is not blocking & floating correctly. Needs to have the 'half' class app...
- 01:28 pm Bug #9529 (Merged - Pending Release): Filter tabs on home page view are inaccessible via keyboard
- 01:27 pm Bug #10886 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Display glitch: "node_description" in edit node/add ...
- Fixed in commit 599f86699
- 01:13 pm Bug #5008 (Closed): Status icon popup should fit on the screen
- This is not an issue anymore. The current design of Dashboard has a left-column sidebar that eliminates the possibili...
- 01:12 pm Bug #10901 (Closed): Reports status tooltip does not load a graphic
- Hovering your mouse over the status icon (e.g. a green checkbox or red exclaimation mark) displays a generic browser ...
- 01:02 pm Bug #10629 (Needs Decision): /nodes/_activity view appears to be unused
- This is currently included in the individual node view. If there's any dashboard activity it's listed below the 'rece...
- 11:55 am Bug #7554 (Merged - Pending Release): "Latest report" value should be a link
- 11:32 am Bug #9529 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Filter tabs on home page view are inaccessible via ke...
- Makes filter tabs accessible via keyboard (commit 39bb62ee964)
- 11:09 am Bug #7554 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): "Latest report" value should be a link
- I've opened this [pull request](https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-dashboard/pull/57) - waiting review.
- 10:45 am Bug #10886 (Closed): Display glitch: "node_description" in edit node/add node pages
- Edit/add node pages get a little "`node_description`" display turd above their header. See attached screenshot. Viewe...
- 10:32 am Bug #9501: Add "skip navigation" links
- Both of those are good methods, but they're forward-looking. Many people who use screen readers do so at public or n...
- 10:17 am Bug #8530 (Rejected): Flash messages look broken
- This isn't a useful ticket.
- 10:16 am Feature #10759 (Duplicate): Node view -> latest report column should contain links
- Duplicate of #7554
- 10:15 am Bug #9289: Puppet dashboard parsing 2.7.3 reports as 0.25.x
- Jacob, will you take a look at this?
- 09:56 am Bug #3438: Node show page should display "inherited classes" correctly on Safari
- Devon, I think this is fixed; will you verify?
- 09:56 am Bug #9501: Add "skip navigation" links
- What if, instead of using skip navigation links, we use the new <nav> element in HTML5? It works as the inverse...
- 09:55 am Feature #4377: Run status chart should be clickable
- Devon, if you're looking at a bug in the charts anyway, this is related.
- 09:53 am Bug #5008: Status icon popup should fit on the screen
- Devon, will you see if this bug still exists on any pages, and document those pages here?
- 03:55 am Bug #10039: puppet-dashboard/bin/external_node fails with Cloud provisionner generated certnames
- I do not have evidence data anymore. i can't say if the root cause is the cloud provisionner. It was kind of an early...
- 09:38 pm Bug #10878 (Accepted): When a node is newly classified inventory service error message should not...
- When a new node is classified but has not been configured the Inventory service returns a 404 Host not found error (s...
- 05:05 pm Bug #8156 (Closed): Layout breaks with smaller window
- Fixed as of https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-dashboard/commit/1f42a271b6e386714eabb7503120f4b8caf131f0
- 04:58 pm Bug #10422 (Accepted): Dashboard report importing: undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass
- 04:30 pm Bug #9822 (Accepted): Selecting to show 100 nodes from page 2 or higher show no nodes.
- 04:09 pm Feature #9892: change entries in report log are blue
- 04:08 pm Feature #9892 (Accepted): change entries in report log are blue
- 03:45 pm Bug #10030 (Accepted): rake RAILS_ENV=production jobs:work --trace fails on Mysql::ProtocolError:...
- 02:57 pm Bug #10039: puppet-dashboard/bin/external_node fails with Cloud provisionner generated certnames
- I wonder if this could be a cloud provisioner issue. When I enter the above data into dashboard manually, I'm unable ...
- 01:57 pm Bug #10333 (Accepted): Class "count" of nodes using that class fails to take groups into account.
- 01:44 pm Bug #10424 (Accepted): delayed_job_failures has wrong url when RAILS_RELATIVE_URL_ROOT is somethi...
- 11:18 am Bug #10530 (Accepted): Our rake tasks hate humans.
- 11:15 am Bug #10582 (Accepted): puppet-dashboard 1.2.2 shows md5 link to a new file which cannot be displayed
- 10:54 am Bug #10658 (Needs More Information): Webpage rendering bug on group pages
- I'm attempting to recreate this bug - however I'm unable to see the issue. Could you give me an estimate of the # of ...
- 10:33 am Bug #10854 (Investigating): Group's 'Daily run status' div contents do not resize correctly
- Individual group view - while minimizing the browser the 'Daily run status' div contents do not resize down.
- 10:17 am Feature #10760 (Accepted): Puppet Dashboard 1.2.2; node report; change sort in log tab
- 03:22 am Bug #10422: Dashboard report importing: undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass
- My bad, I thought I had selected this already!
Also available in: Atom