The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 01/24/2012 to 01/30/2012
- 06:09 pm Feature #12313 (Needs Decision): Ability to add links to a knowledge repository for each node
- Seems like a solid feature; How important is the ability to have a template for the path compared to the ability to t...
- 06:06 pm Feature #12237 (Accepted): Reports over SSL should be supported
- 03:57 pm Feature #12313 (Accepted): Ability to add links to a knowledge repository for each node
- As an Ops person who interacts with the Dashboard, I would like the ability to quickly cross reference my knowledge r...
- 12:40 pm Feature #12237 (Rejected): Reports over SSL should be supported
- It should be possible to specify https in the reporturl (I tried this and it didn't work).
- 01:16 pm Feature #11718: Show a list of the resources that change most frequently
- Updating the title and description to better reflect the thread...
- 07:49 am Feature #11718 (Accepted): Show a list of the resources that change most frequently
- 11:17 pm Feature #11718: Show a list of the resources that change most frequently
- Yes. What I'd like is a table of what has changed most, and to use that table to spot problems.
- 03:52 pm Feature #11718: Show a list of the resources that change most frequently
- If I understand this correctly, you're asking for some kind of visualization (e.g. a histogram) that shows the most f...
- 03:22 pm Bug #7878 (Closed): Investigate & fix potential XSS bug in Rails
- No, neither for Dashboard (#11365) nor the Forge (handled internally).
- 10:59 am Bug #9501: Add "skip navigation" links
- Addressed by #12153.
- 10:58 am Bug #12153 (Closed): Add supported browsers to README
- We need to have supported browser information in Dashboard's README.markdown. It should say:
"Puppet Dashboard su...
- 02:14 pm Bug #9501: Add "skip navigation" links
- Daniel Sauble wrote:
> In that case, it might make sense to update our list of supported browsers for Dashboard, so ...
- 12:52 pm Bug #11669: Gem complaints with Puppet Dashboard
- Michael Stahnke wrote:
> gem list would be helpful, but dashboard vendors rails, so the rails version is known if th...
Also available in: Atom