The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
From 01/11/2010 to 01/17/2010
- 05:12 pm Feature #2721 (Needs More Information): Support for Slackware, Bluewhite64, Slamd64
- Can you provide the output of the version files on the architectures supported for:
- 05:04 pm Bug #2341 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Facter::Manufacturer.dmi_find_system_info splits on n...
- Patch and test mailed to list.
- 04:09 pm Feature #2746 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): please add support for GNU/kFreeBSD to architectu...
- Patch mailed to list modifying architecture rather than using the standalone fact above.
Can you see if this works...
- 03:15 pm Bug #2938 (Needs More Information): interfaces that don't match ^\w+[.:]?\d+ are ignored
- I'm wondering if we should use sysfs to enumerate the device names does:
ls /sys/class/net contain the correct inf...
- 02:54 pm Bug #2945 (Needs More Information): Processorcount is zero
- Can you give me the output of
- 02:27 pm Bug #3008 (Closed): productname fact needs extra whitespace chopped
- 02:16 pm Bug #3008 (Ready For Checkin): productname fact needs extra whitespace chopped
- 07:06 pm Bug #3080 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Fix test failures
- The failures were caused by a couple issues that may have been limited to OSX (possibly only SL).
* The absence of...
- 06:29 pm Bug #3080 (Closed): Fix test failures
- There are a number of test failures on master as of 68fc1235......
- 07:19 pm Bug #1365: Multiple facts defined in single file don't work when called individually
- Here's a much simpler diff that's not hacky at all I think,
I am just making it do a full parse of the facts once ...
- 07:10 pm Bug #1365: Multiple facts defined in single file don't work when called individually
- It's a tad hacky, but so much better than leaving this broken for 18 months....
- 07:53 am Bug #2865: facter 1.5.7 changed the report of the virtual fact
- from 2.1 now:
State: R (running)
- 07:52 am Bug #2865: facter 1.5.7 changed the report of the virtual fact
- here is for 2.3 :
State: R (running)
Also available in: Atom