The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 08/31/2011 to 09/06/2011
- 05:41 pm Bug #9178 (Merged - Pending Release): Facter does not identify Oracle Linux 6 correctly
- Merged in d55983e3a44ce9431e8c6e03928ae1810f54096d
- 05:12 pm Bug #9178: Facter does not identify Oracle Linux 6 correctly
- Added tests and confine statements for Oracle Linux based on Avi's branch.
- 04:38 pm Feature #2847 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): mountpoint fact
- Thanks, Krzysztof. Ready for merge at
- 04:12 pm Bug #6610 (Merged - Pending Release): spec.opts no longer used and default rake spec changed format
- Merged in 91cdbdf41bca076e8fbf5d2c4d719aa93bf1e86d
- 01:26 pm Bug #4228 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): macaddress facts should use leading zeros
- Added Facter::Util::Macaddress.standardize based on Alan's code above.
- 11:42 am Feature #9260 (Merged - Pending Release): Facter should detect Scientific Linux CERN
- 09:12 am Bug #8247 (Merged - Pending Release): arp name resolution introduces timeouts when DNS is not ava...
- 11:48 pm Feature #7307: serialnumber on sparc solaris
- I propose to return nothing if sneep is not available. (Not even an empty fact).
- 08:03 pm Feature #7307: serialnumber on sparc solaris
- There needs to be some logic around this snippet, as sneep is not installed as part of the OS base. It is part of a t...
- 05:09 am Feature #4995: LXC Container support
- I think you can check if lxc-* binaries and /cgroup is mounted, than the system is an LXC "master" that can run conta...
- 05:14 pm Feature #9260: Facter should detect Scientific Linux CERN
- There was actually a clarification of policy on how we handle tests, which means that you don't have to worry about t...
- 02:29 pm Bug #8247: arp name resolution introduces timeouts when DNS is not available
- Verified AIX supports it, and the HP-UX man pages claim to support it.
- 02:20 pm Feature #9260: Facter should detect Scientific Linux CERN
- Sure, but I don't understand how to write ruby testsuites -- I'm guessing from a nose round the code that I need to d...
- 02:10 pm Feature #9260 (Tests Insufficient): Facter should detect Scientific Linux CERN
- Thank you very much for the patch! However, what strikes me is that we're very dependent on the ordering of the check...
- 08:25 am Feature #4995: LXC Container support
- Awesome. So we're still looking for a description of the required heuristics before anyone can go and implement them?
- 03:00 pm Feature #4995: LXC Container support
- Unfortunately, looking only for a "/groups" mount point is not enough to detect whether a particular systems is indee...
- 09:47 am Feature #6792: A fact to identify OS family
- can I +1 on this as I notice some of the confine: strings are starting to get long...
These should be reflected in a...
- 09:04 am Feature #4468 (Accepted): Virtual fact should return a list for hosts that can support multiple v...
- 08:58 am Feature #2157: External fact support
- To be clear, I'm not sure how big a problem this actually is, but i know this is one reason we've moved away from mar...
- 08:43 am Feature #9295 (Accepted): Detect Microsoft Hyper-V from guests
- 08:41 am Feature #2157: External fact support
- Nigel Kersten wrote:
> Ken Barber wrote:
> > * Changes cache serialization to use Marshal not YAML. This file is in...
- 07:42 am Feature #2157: External fact support
- Ken Barber wrote:
> * Changes cache serialization to use Marshal not YAML. This file is internal anyway and under he...
- 03:54 am Feature #2157: External fact support
- Updates to my branch since last comment:
* Changed logic so a TTL of zero means never cache, and -1 means cache fore...
- 01:58 am Feature #9295 (Closed): Detect Microsoft Hyper-V from guests
- When running under microsoft Hyper-V the is_virtual fact should be true, and the virtual fact should be set.
- 11:16 am Bug #2242: Simplify OpenVZ detection, based on /proc/self/status
- 11:11 am Bug #2242: Simplify OpenVZ detection, based on /proc/self/status
- Ben, I think we're missing the actual branch this is in?
- 11:01 am Bug #7412 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Add CloudLinux to operatingsystem and operatingsystem...
- Yes I reviewed the code.
- 10:59 am Bug #7412 (Accepted): Add CloudLinux to operatingsystem and operatingsystemrelease facts
- I accept the functionality.
Has the code been reviewed?
- 10:25 am Feature #9260: Facter should detect Scientific Linux CERN
- Hi - I've put a patch together for this -- Pull Request on github https://github.com/puppetlabs/facter/pull/39
Also available in: Atom