From 12/04/2013 to 12/10/2013
- 08:31 am Bug #22760 (Accepted): MCollective doesn't work with the Stomp 1.3 gem
- Fixing in next release
- 08:30 am MCollective Plugins Bug #22742 (Investigating): Many plugins not built for Fedora 18 and 19
- 08:30 am MCollective Plugins Feature #22721 (Closed): A single malformed fact can break mcollective fact filtering
- 08:07 am Bug #19234 (Closed): Message publish timeout is indistinguishable from agent action timeout
- This has been addressed in 2.3.3.
- 07:46 am MCollective Plugins Refactor #18132 (Closed): Refactor plugins and publish via Jenkins for CD
- 07:42 am MCollective Plugins Bug #17544 (Closed): The puppetca agent is invoking the deprecated/removed puppetca binary
- Fixed in the mcollective-puppetca-agent.
- 07:36 am Feature #17080 (Closed): OS X Packaging
- Duplicate #23102/MCO-17
- 07:32 am Feature #17073 (Closed): Create a new mcollective puppet module
- 07:24 am Bug #16609 (Closed): STDIN discovery data should not assume all nodes when there is no input
- 07:19 am Feature #16095 (Closed): Added direct reply target type for activemq subscriptions
- 07:14 am Bug #15158 (Closed): action filter rejected authorization should be treated as status, not as a r...
- 06:57 am MCollective Plugins Bug #7414 (Closed): New plugins
- Pull request has been closed.
- 06:50 am Feature #5924 (Closed): Update ext/debian for reflect new debian policy changes and other small fix
- Resolved in 8e8c7b4de63e491d4d1988e240fe9fa7287f0947
- 07:16 am Bug #23365: using ActiveMQ, node re-subscribe breaks direct addressing
- I'll see what I can do about reproducing with 2.3.
Regarding "never seen this" - it doesn't affect regular request...
- 02:32 pm Bug #23365: using ActiveMQ, node re-subscribe breaks direct addressing
- I've never seen this and have machines come and go often both for reboots and bad networks, worth testing if the 2.3....
- 01:47 pm Bug #23365: using ActiveMQ, node re-subscribe breaks direct addressing
- Or actually, since 2.3 is not considered production stable yet, is there any chance of a backport? It seems like kind...
- 01:13 pm Bug #23365: using ActiveMQ, node re-subscribe breaks direct addressing
- I guess that's "already fixed" then, unless someone would like to backport that to 2.2 :)
- 12:49 pm Bug #23365: using ActiveMQ, node re-subscribe breaks direct addressing
- stomp 1.1 keep alives should resolve this as found in the 2.3.x series
- 12:47 pm Bug #23365 (Unreviewed): using ActiveMQ, node re-subscribe breaks direct addressing
- When a node does not cleanly shut down mcollective (due to host crash, hard reset, or in my case a simple reboot) and...
Also available in: Atom