From 04/18/2012 to 04/24/2012
- 03:59 pm Feature #9451 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): RPM Spec file improvements
- 2 commits, one for macros instead of hard paths, one for other cleanup.
New similar pull, <https://github.com/pupp...
- 02:28 pm Feature #14159 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Make rakefile more robust for building rpms
- Adds preference for rpmbuild-md5 if available, adds Fedora to lsbreleases case block.
- 12:31 pm Feature #14159 (Closed): Make rakefile more robust for building rpms
- The rake rpm task makes several assumptions about the system building it.
If building el5 packages on an el6 machi...
- 12:18 pm Bug #14151 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Starting a started service, stopping a stopped servi...
- Pull includes debian and redhat updates.
- 09:54 am Bug #14151: Starting a started service, stopping a stopped service should be considered success
- Sounds good, have a fix for debian ready, was just gonna work out the redhat script before submitting.
- 02:01 am Bug #14151 (Accepted): Starting a started service, stopping a stopped service should be considere...
- Haus, assigning this to you based on our convo on IRC, let me know if you dont intend to fix this
- 06:01 pm Bug #14151 (Closed): Starting a started service, stopping a stopped service should be considered ...
- According to http://refspecs.linuxbase.org/LSB_3.1.1/LSB-Core-generic/LSB-Core-generic/iniscrptact.html
- 08:46 am Bug #14129: Add application argument type boolean
- 08:25 am Bug #14129 (Closed): Add application argument type boolean
- Currently a boolean application argument is defined by :bool. We should add :boolean as an alias.
- 09:27 am Bug #14110 (Accepted): Work with stomp upstream to allow SSL version configurability
- Currently, stomp ssl connection defaults to the SSLContext that is default with ruby ssl, which is SSLv23. With opens...
- 07:26 am Bug #14107 (Closed): plugin packager must support signing
- http://git.io/xgWJeA 6 files changed, 69 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
- 03:08 am Bug #14107 (Closed): plugin packager must support signing
- We need a --sign option on the cli for the plugin packager that pass in --sign to rpmbuild and does the right things ...
- 10:09 am Feature #13900: Release 2.0.0
- Done all of the above, wrote new release notes
- 10:00 am Feature #13900: Release 2.0.0
- Some notes on the documentation.
- 09:24 am Feature #13900: Release 2.0.0
- Do things to do:
* Remove references to statements like "since version 0.4...." etc, with 2.0.0 being the product...
- 08:13 am Bug #14084 (Rejected): Update EC2 demo for 2.0.0
- 07:57 am Bug #13873 (Closed): Topic separator config key is 'topicsep' not 'topicnamesep'
- http://git.io/JAbf7w 6 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
Also removed some other references to topics...
- 07:31 am Bug #13901 (Closed): Write 1.2.x to 2.0.0 migration docs
- Have done some tests and this is practically a noop.
Things to watch out for:
* If you wrote your own connecto...
- 06:35 am Bug #13573 (Closed): Remove dependency on FPM
- http://git.io/3dwewg 20 files changed, 942 insertions(+), 376 deletions(-)
- 08:00 am Bug #13978 (Closed): Remove unnecessary dependency on most recent stomp versions
- 3 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-) http://git.io/3sAH7g
- 05:45 am Bug #14056 (Closed): mention 'mco help foo' in the default output of 'mco'
- 05:32 am Bug #14056 (Closed): mention 'mco help foo' in the default output of 'mco'
Also available in: Atom