The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
From 12/26/2010 to 01/01/2011
- 02:07 am Feature #3862 (Closed): Update doc site template to link to forge
- 02:07 am Feature #3861 (Closed): Update wordpress template to link to forge
- 02:04 am Bug #4645 (Closed): Site should search by tags
- 02:01 am Bug #4751 (Closed): Gem dependencies should be complete, and specify required versions
- Pushed in commit:6afbfb58af841ad496ef966db8e551b2bfcd1cf4.
- 08:32 pm Bug #5324 (Closed): Forge is creating incomplete metadata files
- Pushed in r0.3.2.
- 07:08 pm Bug #3742: Site's login should be secured with SSL
- Thank you, Igal.
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:31 PM, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Issue #3742 has been updated ...
- 04:50 pm Bug #4842 (Closed): Tool errors nastily when the remote repository isn't there
- 04:50 pm Bug #4843 (Closed): Tool's documentation is missing development dependencies
- 04:49 pm Bug #4844 (Closed): Tool doesn't handle modules with dashes in their names
- Pushed in commit:85836403825c72b5d81a
Also available in: Atom