The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 09/11/2011 to 09/17/2011
- 12:25 pm Bug #9576 (Closed): puppetlabs-firewall: rspec test cleanup
- This is a general test cleanup ticket to cover:
* Align test framework with puppet core
* More stubs to allow the...
- 01:01 pm Bug #9439 (Closed): puppetlabs-firewall: Doesn't work with the existing iptables rulesets that we...
- Puppetlabs-firewall breaks when there are existing rules ... this is obvious for example in the RHEL6 AMI for EC2.
Also available in: Atom