From 04/06/2012 to 04/12/2012
- 03:15 pm Feature #13923 (Unreviewed): Add Support for Opennebula 3.4 Features to Opennebula module
- Currently the opennebula module only supports 2.01 features.
- Add support for vdcs, zones, etc which were introd...
- 09:50 am Bug #13909 (Unreviewed): F5 module: unable to remove existing pool
- Created an F5 pool via puppet catalog, changed ensure attribute for pool and applied catalog, no errors or messages a...
- 09:28 am Bug #13905 (Unreviewed): F5 module: requested pool already exists in partition Common error
- When managing the Common partion on the F5 device, we can initially create the F5 pool and add members to it, however...
- 02:04 am Bug #13896 (Merged - Pending Release): firewall - examples/iptables/readme.pp fails
- Merged here:
- 04:39 pm Bug #13896 (Merged - Pending Release): firewall - examples/iptables/readme.pp fails
- In the puppetlabs-firewall module version 0.0.4, the example given in examples/iptables/readme.pp fails.
- 04:07 pm Feature #13893 (Unreviewed): minimum size for LV in puppet-lvm
- The puppet-lvm module has a parameter "initial_size" and a property "size" for the logical_volume type.
- 11:28 am Feature #13413 (Needs Decision): Firewall type should allow for cusom user rules.
- 09:39 am Bug #13860: a2mod should autorequire Package['httpd']
- Even with the autorequire, this still fails. When do we determine whether the provider is suitable for a system base...
- 09:25 am Bug #13860 (Merged - Pending Release): a2mod should autorequire Package['httpd']
- The puppetlabs/apache module contains a type/provider for a2mod on debian based systems. The type does not autorequi...
- 12:43 pm Feature #13006: Windows registry provider.
- Josh, we're at the point of wanting some UX eyes on the model we're building right?
Also available in: Atom