The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
From 04/25/2012 to 05/01/2012
- 05:17 pm Bug #13106 (Merged - Pending Release): Missing privilege: create_tablespace_priv with MySQL 5.5
- this has been merged in commit:
please confirm and reopen ticket if that is not the case
- 05:16 pm Bug #13171 (Merged - Pending Release): database grant always synced
- fix merged in commit:
- 05:09 pm Bug #14275 (Unreviewed): mysql database user cannot query ipv6 hosts
- It fails with this error message...
- 10:20 am Bug #11156: ntp: mktmpdir method for rspec tests is not ruby-1.8.5 compatible
- The preferred solution now is to just create a static dir and checking a
symlink to the module root.
The dir doesn't...
- 09:57 am Bug #11156: ntp: mktmpdir method for rspec tests is not ruby-1.8.5 compatible
- This also hits other tests, like hiera. This sounds like a good change to make.
- 08:05 pm Bug #12326 (Accepted): puppetlabs / puppetlabs-bacula : Problem generating the /etc/bacula/bacul...
Can you update the branch field with the url of the pull request. I'm a bit confused on if your open pull...
- 07:44 pm Feature #13261 (Merged - Pending Release): puppet-apt: smoke tests and documentation could be imp...
- Merged in https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-apt/commit/551a0d2188cd6b167573b6ff99a7bf5212718125
- 07:42 pm Bug #11413 (Merged - Pending Release): apt::force does not perform an exact package lookup
- This was merged: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-apt/commit/30b6748f02cac3200ce1ba973ce043d48c7c2283
- 07:39 pm Feature #11379 (Tests Insufficient): Manage Apache Listen directives
- Updating ticket to point at Ryan's pull request. Spec tests still need to be written.
- 07:36 pm Bug #13541 (Merged - Pending Release): puppetlabs-rsync: the rsync package must be installed befo...
- Merged: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-rsync/commit/ab1cde47c9e1a3dd0b81063f46582f31d5013098
- 04:08 pm Bug #11643: mysql: add rspec test coverage for database, database_grant and database_user type an...
- This is on my task list for next week. I just rewrote the mysql database_grant provider and I'm going to make sure I ...
- 03:46 pm Feature #1887: new module: Adding a pam module
- I have started writing a PAM module, which currently manages /etc/security/access.conf and limits.conf. It can be fou...
- 03:38 pm Feature #14171 (Accepted): MariaDB support
- 03:37 pm Feature #14171 (Closed): MariaDB support
- 03:37 pm Feature #14171 (Accepted): MariaDB support
- We should support mariadb. If they diverge and are not compatible, we will have to revisit.
- 03:03 pm Feature #14171: MariaDB support
- Since MariaDB is intended to be a drop-in replacement for MySQL, I would say it makes sense for the puppet-mysql modu...
Also available in: Atom