From 04/21/2012 to 04/27/2012
- 04:01 pm Bug #14236 (Merged - Pending Release): puppetlabs-nova nova_config type does not fail cleanly if ...
- On systems where there is no default provider (OS X, for example), an exception will be thrown.
- 06:14 pm Bug #14218: Privilege are always updated
- Also: add integration tests.
basic: Build a stack w/mysql and a sql user. Confirm that the user can login and perf...
- 06:09 pm Feature #14223: Module to setup APT mirrors
- It looks like mrepo APT support is for apt-rpm (predecessor to yum). We can't use it for native debian-based distros.
- 05:59 pm Feature #14223 (Closed): Module to setup APT mirrors
- puppetlabs-mrepo exists to configure the mrepo tool for APT/YUM mirrors, but at present it only supports redhat. This...
- 05:44 pm Bug #14218: Privilege are always updated
- MySQL has a bunch of 1s and 0s in columns. Should be able to query the privileges schema to determine the list of pri...
- 04:47 pm High Level Feature #14221 (Closed): Release all finished modules to the forge
- 04:46 pm Feature #14220 (Closed): Ensure the OpenStack modules work on fedora
- 04:46 pm Bug #14219 (Merged - Pending Release): nova floating IP address are always updated
- nova/lib/puppet/provider/nova_floating/nova_manage.rb exists? method is broken. (most likely)
- 04:44 pm Bug #14218 (Merged - Pending Release): Privilege are always updated
- Priviliges are always synched because we specify "all privileges".
This is different based on which version of mys...
- 04:42 pm Feature #14217 (Merged - Pending Release): Review Github pull #70
- 10:24 am Feature #14204 (Merged - Pending Release): implement multi-host networking mode
- Multi-host networking mode needs to be implemented for nova multi-node.
- 10:24 am Bug #14203 (Rejected): figure out why projects view in Horizon is broken
- Currently, in Horizon, when you switch to the project view, all of the links are broken.
We need to figure out why...
- 10:21 am Bug #14202 (Closed): support volume managment
- We need to implement and start testing volume management for nova.
- 02:29 pm Feature #14194 (Closed): glance should support swift backend for image storage
- This is the default config set up by dev stack. It needs to be supported.
The puppet manifest: manifests/backend/s...
- 10:35 pm Bug #9875 (Closed): nil pointer exceptions when no current glance images
- 10:34 pm Feature #8387 (Closed): Port testing infrastructure to EC2 or VMware
- I created stack_builder so that I could do openstack deployment testing in ec2
- 10:33 pm Bug #9872 (Closed): previous authentication method has been deprecated
- support for keystone has been added.
- 10:32 pm Feature #9873 (Closed): keystone should be supported
- A keystone module exists:
- 10:31 pm Feature #9874 (Closed): openstack should support configuring ppa for diablo
- 10:31 pm Feature #12198 (Closed): add openstack cloud provisioner support
- This has already been released to the forge.
- 10:30 pm Bug #13108 (Accepted): puppetlabs-nova/manifests/init.pp ifdown -a
- that should definitely be fixed. Sorry for the slow response.
- 10:29 pm Feature #8684 (Rejected): Separate data into hiera lookup
- not planning on implementing this to use hiera anytime soon.
- 10:27 pm Bug #13098 (Closed): ring weight needs to be munged into float
- 10:25 pm Bug #13118 (Closed): switch to supported ppas
- 10:25 pm Bug #13118: switch to supported ppas
- I am currently not using any ppas. I am just targetting precise.
If I did want to swift back to a ppa, I would lik...
- 10:24 pm Bug #13102 (Rejected): Some options on nova.conf must have no value (at least in Essex)
- This was a temporary regression during the essex release cycle.
It did not wind up have to be fixed.
Also available in: Atom