From 12/28/2008 to 01/03/2009
- 09:28 pm Bug #1835: augeas fails when arguments contain whitespaces
- I may be using it wrong, but also if the value has some wacky shell commands in it, Augeas via Puppet will fail simil...
- 04:38 pm Bug #1847 (Ready For Checkin): puppetdoc --mode rdoc doesn't generate indexes correctly
You can merge this change. It is against your 0.24.x, as I don't really know what's the current status of p...
- 03:18 pm Bug #1847: puppetdoc --mode rdoc doesn't generate indexes correctly
- Yup, that fixes it. Thanks!
- 01:22 pm Bug #1847 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): puppetdoc --mode rdoc doesn't generate indexes correctly
- This is unfortunately a RDoc issue.
I implemented a work-around to force a full scan of all manifests to be sure ind...
- 01:29 am Bug #1095: Puppetmaster leaving half-open connections
- threetee wrote:
> I'm going to try using Apache/Passenger to see if it alleviates the problem. Any other ideas?
- 10:17 pm Facter Feature #1846 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): ipmess.rb: Change interfaces to match the names u...
- Fixed in the tickets/1846 branch in my repo, along with some refactoring and whitespace changes.
- 06:34 pm Facter Bug #1838: Facter fails with errors on VMware virtualized OS X server hosts.
- It seems like something like this would be a better solution:...
- 05:49 pm Bug #1844: "Too many open files" when copying directory structure
- I ran lsof against the master and the client as it ran into the problem.
On the client side, it had 249 TCP connec...
- 05:16 pm Feature #1848 (Closed): support multi-line cron environment variables
- It seemed to be within the puppet way of doing things to try and specify two cron environment variables, that I expec...
- 05:13 pm Bug #709 (Re-opened): crontab type seems to detect the current environment lines wrong
- This is an ancient bug, but I am seeing it now. Every run I get this message:...
- 12:55 am Bug #1629 (Ready For Checkin): incorrect permissions on ssh_authorized_keys created files
- 12:25 am Bug #1539: Puppet consuming lots of background CPU time
We are seeing the same issue on several debian servers. A full strace for a 10 second period is attached, but i...
- 08:19 pm Bug #1095: Puppetmaster leaving half-open connections
- I am running into the same problem with my puppet setup. I have two separate puppet installations, one with ~150 node...
- 02:52 am Bug #1842: Net::HTTP#enable_post_connection_check doesn't work anymore
- Yeah, that's what we are facing.
along with the new ruby version, we have to set *certdnsnames* in order to pass the...
- 09:29 pm Bug #1842 (Needs Decision): Net::HTTP#enable_post_connection_check doesn't work anymore
- If I'm reading this correctly, this is really bad. This is basically saying you have two choices: Verify both the c...
- 09:27 pm Bug #1843 (Needs More Information): race condition or caching problem with yumrepo and exec
- Hmm, I don't know the Yumrepo type all that well, but you're probably right about it reading the whole file in at the...
- 09:21 pm Bug #1844 (Needs More Information): "Too many open files" when copying directory structure
- If you look at an lsof, what files does it actually have open?
Either way, though, I *highly* recommend you stick ...
- 08:57 pm Bug #1719: Puppetd runtime increase dramaticilly after upgrading to 24.6
- Nothing really stands out here as a difference, other than that file opening takes a lot longer (almost twice as long...
- 01:49 am Bug #1847 (Closed): puppetdoc --mode rdoc doesn't generate indexes correctly
- When working with a preexisting set of docs, puppetdoc doesn't add the previously generated docs to the class and mod...
- 12:25 am Bug #1834 (Closed): Failing tests in master
- Merged into master.
- 12:17 am Facter Bug #1761 (Closed): operatingsystemrelease fact should not rely on /etc/release on Solaris
- Applied in commit:e6d987d.
- 12:11 am Facter Bug #1838 (Accepted): Facter fails with errors on VMware virtualized OS X server hosts.
- 01:19 am Bug #1464: Mount resource complains about missing options field
- I just upgraded to 0.24.7, and this problem is still occurring. I've updated the issue to reflect that it occurs on 0...
- 12:39 am Facter Feature #1846: ipmess.rb: Change interfaces to match the names used for the variables
- Made a typo
gsub([:.], '_') should have been gsub(/[:.]/, '_')
- 12:33 am Facter Feature #1846 (Closed): ipmess.rb: Change interfaces to match the names used for the variables
- : and . are being replaced with _ in the variable names.
The names in the interfaces variables should be changed to ...
- 12:05 am Facter Bug #1845 (Duplicate): Facter 1.5.2 ipmess.rb creates invalid ruby variables
- Duplicate. Fixed in forthcoming 1.5.3.
- 11:58 pm Facter Bug #1845 (Duplicate): Facter 1.5.2 ipmess.rb creates invalid ruby variables
- In Facter 1.5.2
If there are vlan or alias interfaces, the . or : is put in the variable name.
This is a simple err...
- 10:53 pm Bug #1844 (Closed): "Too many open files" when copying directory structure
- My goal is to sync an entire directory structure required for deploying an application: we currently use rsync for th...
- 05:12 pm Bug #1843 (Duplicate): race condition or caching problem with yumrepo and exec
I'm trying to use puppet to manage some RPM repos on CentOS 5.2. I've created a recipe that uses the exec ...
- 03:07 am Bug #1842 (Closed): Net::HTTP#enable_post_connection_check doesn't work anymore
- one of the #896 bug fixing, adding http_enable_post_connection_check option against the requested host name in new ve...
Also available in: Atom