- Registered on: 04/23/2010
- Last connection: 09/26/2012
Reported issues: 7
- 03:12 am MCollective Bug #15191: Use UUIDs for request IDs rather than our hacky way
- R.I. Pienaar wrote:
> Re-opened this and reverted, all sorts of wrong with this not least ruby 1.9.x issues, might v...
- 08:32 am Facter Bug #8210: virtual fact should work for EL kvm guests
- Orion Poplawski wrote:
> FWIW - virt-what is a pretty light-weight (232 total lines including comments) bash script ...
- 04:27 am Standard Library Bug #14422: README file to reference bug tracker
We could add this to the README.markdown file and/or update README_DEVELOPER.markdown as well, plus mention Pu...
- 04:21 am Facter Bug #14541: Facter Util Manufacturer detect dmidecode
This might be another use-case which will justify addition of "which"-alike concept to Facter, as per what was...
- 05:12 am Facter Bug #13396: Facter not working with recent net-tools
P.S. Facter configuration file is like Loch Ness monster :)
- 03:19 am Facter Bug #13396: Facter not working with recent net-tools
> I personally like the idea of implementing our own which command in pure ruby (and maybe with a fixed ar...
- 02:23 pm Facter Feature #1919: Please have facter provide something other than arch to distinguish /usr/lib vs /u...
What is this fact about? I can't seem to be able to figure it out. Is it about discovering 32 bit libraries vs...
- 02:18 pm Facter Feature #4995: LXC Container support
> One small note about this, the `lxc` in libvirt and the `lxc` outside it are different projects using the sa...
- 07:41 am Facter Bug #13291: Can't reconstitute subinterface/VLAN names from facter.
- Ken Barber wrote:
> Good question. We can't support : or . because these are illegal in Puppet variable names.
- 06:34 am Facter Bug #13396: Facter not working with recent net-tools
> Current workaround: Create a symlink from `/sbin/ifconfig` to `/bin/ifconfig`
I don't like work-...
Also available in: Atom