- Registered on: 05/14/2010
- Last connection: 05/29/2012
- Facter (Manager, Reporter, 10/23/2010)
- Puppet (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 05/14/2010)
- Puppet Acceptance (Developer, Reporter, 01/04/2011)
- Puppet Dashboard (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/04/2010)
- Puppet Documentation (Developer, Reporter, 06/08/2010)
- Puppet Enterprise (Public) (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/09/2011)
Reported issues: 310
- 02:46 pm Puppet Forge Bug #13514: Forge should enforce versions being semantic
- The attached branch includes a migration to cleanup version data in both the database and tarballs. Coming soon are ...
- 02:44 pm Puppet Forge Bug #13514 (Closed): Forge should enforce versions being semantic
- This means module data cleanup will need to be done, and that new modules uploaded should only be allowed if their re...
- 02:43 pm Puppet Forge Feature #12423 (Closed): Forge should validate uploaded modules version range declarations
- The released version of the forge is using the SemVer code that's also in Puppet.
- 02:34 pm Puppet Bug #13513 (Accepted): If you have a module with metadata, but the metadata doesn't include depen...
- If your metadata.json file for a module exists but doesn't have an entry for dependencies, puppet module commands blo...
- 02:30 pm Puppet Bug #13512 (Accepted): If a module is installed with puppetversion different from the version of ...
- If you're using Puppet version 2.7.12 and install a module that has in the metadata.json `"puppetversion": 2.7.11`, t...
- 10:22 am Puppet Forge Bug #13497 (Accepted): Forge interaction doesn't happen over SSL.
- When creating an account at http://forge.puppetlabs.com/users/new the form submission, which includes passwords, is n...
- 05:30 pm Puppet Bug #13429 (Closed): Puppet::Resource fails when used from scripts
- Something changed in the master branch in commit:e465c160d6d6c592a86aba2db74c5c9e5cb0ecab that broke the way mcollect...
- 09:57 am Puppet Bug #13307 (Merged - Pending Release): `puppet module uninstall` should be less dangerous
- 09:57 am Puppet Forge Bug #12589 (Merged - Pending Release): Modules have checksum for empty metadata file
- 09:57 am Puppet Forge Bug #12589: Modules have checksum for empty metadata file
- Verified that this is the case. Uninstall ignores the metadata.json entry when checksumming.
Also available in: Atom