The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 05/16/2010
- Last connection: 04/25/2013
Reported issues: 2
- 05:37 am MCollective Bug #15342: deb package: missing dependency on ruby-stomp
- R.I. Pienaar wrote:
> Am inclined to leave things as they are :( would hate to more or less leave the 08.04 LTS peop...
- 01:46 am Puppet Bug #16268: Hash literals not allowed inside conditional block
- Eric, thanks for picking up the issue.
The Puppet 2.7 Reference Manual says in the [paragraph on selectors](http:/...
- 09:20 am Puppet Bug #16268 (Duplicate): Hash literals not allowed inside conditional block
- The Puppet DSL currently doesn’t allow hash literals expressions being used as the value in a conditional block. Usin...
- 02:57 am Puppet Bug #15910 (Accepted): Arithmetic expressions not allowed inside conditional block
- The Puppet DSL currently doesn't allow arithmetic expressions being used as the value in a conditional block. Using a...
Also available in: Atom