- Registered on: 06/12/2010
- Last connection: 08/21/2012
Reported issues: 5
- 10:29 am Puppet Documentation Bug #11283 (Closed): The Wiki link from Docs: Best Practices is broken
- The [Wiki link](http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet/wiki/Puppet_Best_Practice) from [Docs: Best Practices]...
- 05:25 pm Puppet Bug #9054: selboolean reports error if selinux is not enabled
- +1 for not doing anything if SELinux is disabled. I'm using puppet-2.6.11-1.el6.noarch on an OpenVZ container and I'm...
- 02:14 pm Puppet Bug #8263: stage setting does not apply to included classes
- Thank you for the feedback. Is there a workaround for my specific use case of configuring yum before installing any p...
- 01:07 pm Puppet Bug #8263 (Rejected): stage setting does not apply to included classes
- I want to configure yum ("yum.conf", repos, mount NFS shares) before installing packages. For this I'm using the new ...
- 03:37 pm Puppet Feature #7585: Make pluginsync true by default
- I look at modules before using them and I also think that a proper module should warn about this, although on the oth...
- 10:06 am Puppet Feature #7585 (Duplicate): Make pluginsync true by default
- Please make **pluginsync** `true` by default. I wasted a couple of days trying to figure out why a MySQL module wasn'...
- 04:54 pm Puppet Bug #3999: undef values for the SELinux attributes of the file resource type don't work
- Sean, I've applied your patch to puppet-2.6.5-0.5.rc5.fc14.noarch and `selinux_ignore_defaults => true` seems to work...
- 03:07 pm Puppet Bug #3999: undef values for the SELinux attributes of the file resource type don't work
- The `selinux_use_default_context` attribute sounds good enough for me, but please take note that I'm a newbie.
- 05:24 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Certificates_And_Security (#4)
- fixed broken link to Kickstart
- 02:09 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Common_Misconceptions (#4)
- fixed broken link to FAQ - Common Misconceptions
Also available in: Atom