- Registered on: 06/28/2010
- Last connection: 04/13/2012
Reported issues: 2
- 06:31 am Puppet Bug #11912: Ruby DSL should be able to use defined resources
- the trick with
works for me.. but it is not always necessary so the fo...
- 11:05 pm Puppet Bug #6863: extlookup should handle arrays as default values
- This bug should be updated because  now works since at least 2.7.3 but not in the old ones (at least 2.6.7 can't ta...
- 10:34 pm Puppet Bug #9671 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): transaction eval_generate slow on many files in recur...
- 10:33 pm Puppet Bug #9671: transaction eval_generate slow on many files in recurse managed directory
- Yes because the code in the transaction.rb was completely different in 2.6. And the time is "wasted" there (or more e...
- 01:22 am Puppet Bug #9671 (Closed): transaction eval_generate slow on many files in recurse managed directory
- Since 2.7 (jump from 2.6.2 to 2.7.3) a file resource for a directory with many files in it is really really too slow....
- 10:20 am Puppet Bug #3922: Backing up files by md5 and saving them "as user"
- I have the same problem with 2.6.1 and the problem here is:
there is a /etc/skel/.ssh/authorized_keys so when i cr...
- 02:44 pm Puppet Bug #4860 (Closed): Wrong method name "params".
- When trying to generate a puppet doc for my puppet manifest with:
puppet doc --mode rdoc --outputdir /tmp/rdoc...
Also available in: Atom