- Registered on: 07/15/2010
- Last connection: 03/14/2013
Reported issues: 4
- 09:17 am Puppet Bug #19731: Cron name with extended characters could lead to state yaml corruption
- Here's a test case. The file is encoded in ISO-8859-15.
- 11:13 am Puppet Bug #19731 (Closed): Cron name with extended characters could lead to state yaml corruption
I was using the cron type with a name using accents and that lead to this error :
Could not intern from ya...
- 01:58 pm Puppet Bug #4267: ssh_authorized_users tries to save to local filebucket as non-root user
- There's another problem not corrected by this patch. This ressource will fail if the authorized_keys file is read onl...
- 01:07 pm Puppet Bug #3922: Backing up files by md5 and saving them "as user"
- This is perhaps related to commit ae520057280c2454bc44c64ac1e6686bf2eb086d.
"Write ssh_authorized_keys as user
- 02:41 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #4533 (Rejected): Doc: Configuration, client option is not described
- In http://docs.reductivelabs.com/references/stable/configuration.html, it doesn't mention the client option.
- 03:25 pm Puppet Bug #3922: Backing up files by md5 and saving them "as user"
- I have the same problem with puppet 2.6.1. Playing with permissions, it seem that it try to backup the authorized_key...
- 08:25 am Puppet Bug #4379: Group provider for redhat: incorrect use of groupmod
- I use the testing RPM from fedora (http://tmz.fedorapeople.org/repo/puppet/epel/5/) and I've not customized the provi...
- 02:20 pm Puppet Bug #4379: Group provider for redhat: incorrect use of groupmod
- Previously with version 0.25.5, there was a warning a the begining of each puppet run stating that manages_members wa...
- 12:04 pm Puppet Bug #4379: Group provider for redhat: incorrect use of groupmod
- Here are the log.
I have recently updated puppet from 0.25.5 to 2.6.
In previous version, this use case didn't wo...
- 01:57 pm Puppet Bug #4379 (Closed): Group provider for redhat: incorrect use of groupmod
- When using the following code with Redhat 5.4 and puppet 2.6.0, puppet use the groupmod with inexistant parameters fo...
Also available in: Atom