The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 07/15/2010
- Last connection: 07/31/2013
Reported issues: 5
- 03:15 am Puppet Bug #21981: Random "Could not find class xxx for node [node] on [node]"
- Here's the complete trace :...
- 03:07 am Puppet Bug #21981: Random "Could not find class xxx for node [node] on [node]"
- Well, the issue is not random like sometimes it happens, sometimes it works. The problem happen on every run (no matt...
- 09:34 am Puppet Bug #21981 (Needs More Information): Random "Could not find class xxx for node [node] on [node]"
- After some modules updates, my puppet master keep logging a "Could not find class" error 3 times :
Jul 30 16:49:02 I...
- 09:17 am Puppet Bug #19731: Cron name with extended characters could lead to state yaml corruption
- Here's a test case. The file is encoded in ISO-8859-15.
- 11:13 am Puppet Bug #19731 (Closed): Cron name with extended characters could lead to state yaml corruption
I was using the cron type with a name using accents and that lead to this error :
Could not intern from ya...
- 01:58 pm Puppet Bug #4267: ssh_authorized_users tries to save to local filebucket as non-root user
- There's another problem not corrected by this patch. This ressource will fail if the authorized_keys file is read onl...
- 01:07 pm Puppet Bug #3922: Backing up files by md5 and saving them "as user"
- This is perhaps related to commit ae520057280c2454bc44c64ac1e6686bf2eb086d.
"Write ssh_authorized_keys as user
- 02:41 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #4533 (Rejected): Doc: Configuration, client option is not described
- In http://docs.reductivelabs.com/references/stable/configuration.html, it doesn't mention the client option.
- 03:25 pm Puppet Bug #3922: Backing up files by md5 and saving them "as user"
- I have the same problem with puppet 2.6.1. Playing with permissions, it seem that it try to backup the authorized_key...
- 08:25 am Puppet Bug #4379: Group provider for redhat: incorrect use of groupmod
- I use the testing RPM from fedora (http://tmz.fedorapeople.org/repo/puppet/epel/5/) and I've not customized the provi...
Also available in: Atom