- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 03/20/2011
- Puppet (Reporter, 02/01/2011)
Reported issues: 6
- 04:46 pm Puppet Bug #14560: package/apt provider needs to allow holding and ensuring a particular version at the ...
This [serverfault](http://serverfault.com/questions/370266/puppet-using-ensure-with-package-version-and-held) thread...
- 12:59 pm Puppet Bug #14560: package/apt provider needs to allow holding and ensuring a particular version at the ...
- For example, I need to stay on mcollective 1.2 under squeeze. I could just ensure 1.2, but
then some idiot (me) will...
- 01:46 pm Puppet Bug #14560 (Needs More Information): package/apt provider needs to allow holding and ensuring a p...
- The package provider needs to be able to ensure a particular version of a package while also being able to set a hold...
- 01:39 pm Puppet Feature #639: Add 'hold' feature to apt and aptitude
- I think I'll just open a new bug report instead of messing with this one.
- 01:31 pm Puppet Feature #639: Add 'hold' feature to apt and aptitude
- Nigel Kersten wrote:
> I can't find the bug now, but I added "ensure => held" a while ago in another patch.
- 11:10 pm MCollective Wiki edit: FreeBSD (#3)
- 06:28 pm Puppet Bug #4996: FreeBSD package provider rewrite to use port origin when querying installed packages
- I've `rake mail_patches` the current feature branch for review.
- 06:09 pm Puppet Feature #5951: Freebsd Package Manager rewrite (as fbsd)
- Ticket #4996 has grown quite a bit since it was submitted. It now fetches and uses the package index to resolve port ...
- 06:28 am Puppet Bug #4760: remove freebsd ports provider
- Ticket obsoleted by new patch in #4996. Please close.
- 04:47 am Puppet Bug #6096: FreeBSD package removal
- See #4996. Another competing patch was posted to the dev list not too long ago.
Also available in: Atom