- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 06/12/2013
- Facter (Developer, Reporter, Viewer, 04/11/2009)
- Hiera (Reporter, Viewer, 10/22/2012)
- MCollective (Reporter, 02/01/2011)
- MCollective Plugins (Reporter, 02/01/2011)
- Puppet (Developer, Reporter, Viewer, 07/22/2008)
- Puppet Dashboard (Reporter, 02/01/2011)
- Puppet Documentation (Reporter, 02/01/2011)
- Puppet Forge (Reporter, 02/01/2011)
- Puppet Labs Modules (Reporter, Viewer, 10/22/2012)
Reported issues: 136
- 02:48 pm Puppet Bug #21023: puppet node clean can't change run_mode under 3.x
- Ok so I figured out, that if one uses a non-standard modulepath in the [master] section, it will fail to find any def...
- 10:43 am Puppet Bug #21023: puppet node clean can't change run_mode under 3.x
- So I figured out that I can get the defines back to get unexported, when I move modulepath from the [master] to the [...
- 08:28 am Puppet Bug #21023 (Merged - Pending Release): puppet node clean can't change run_mode under 3.x
- Since moving from 2.7 to 3.x any exported resource that is defined by a define, won't get unexported. Only built-in t...
- 11:18 am Puppet Feature #20729: Have a way to sign the catalog offline so the puppetmaster server doesn't have to...
- The catalog itself is not very static as it is compiled on the master based on a lot of dynamic information (facts, h...
- 05:57 am Puppet Bug #16657: puppet cert clean does not work for CSRs with DNS alt names
- I think this essentially means that you cannot clean pending requests. Either you sign them first or manually remove ...
- 04:33 am Puppet Bug #11268: puppet master --compile ignores environments.
- This seems still to be an issue on puppet 3.1.1
- 01:58 am Puppet Feature #7490: Puppet should have a big red button
- I implemented that by using the static fileserving for rack apps in passenger:
echo "OK" > /etc/puppet/rack/public...
- 01:50 am Puppet Feature #18024: Make a shorthand alias for scope.lookupvar()
- Peter Meier wrote:
> It looks like this way to access the scope is not documented in your official documentation. ht...
- 01:49 am Puppet Bug #19841 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Document scope access in templates
- As we figured out out in #18024 there seems to be already a shortcut to access the scope, but this is not documented ...
- 01:45 am Puppet Feature #18024: Make a shorthand alias for scope.lookupvar()
- It looks like this way to access the scope is not documented in your official documentation. http://docs.puppetlabs.c...
Also available in: Atom