The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 09/15/2010
- Last connection: 04/18/2014
- Ask Puppet Labs (Reporter, 10/22/2012)
- Cloud-Provisioner (Developer, 10/03/2011)
- Continuous Integration for Modules (Developer, Reporter, 08/25/2011)
- Facter (Developer, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/23/2010)
- Hiera (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/21/2011)
- MCollective (Developer, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/19/2010)
- MCollective Plugins (Developer, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/28/2010)
- Naginator (Manager, 10/05/2010)
- Puppet (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 09/15/2010)
- Puppet Acceptance (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/23/2010)
- Puppet Community Package Repository (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/25/2011)
- Puppet Dashboard (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 12/02/2010)
- Puppet Documentation (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, 09/28/2010)
- Puppet Forge (Manager, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 10/05/2010)
- Puppet Labs Modules (Developer, Reporter, Support Staff, JIRA Export, 04/21/2011)
- PuppetDB (Reporter, JIRA Export, 05/17/2012)
- Standard Library (Developer, Reporter, 04/04/2012)
Reported issues: 212
- 04:31 pm Puppet Acceptance Feature #16794 (Merged - Pending Release): Please enable "embeddable build status icon" plugin to...
- 04:30 pm Puppet Acceptance Feature #16794 (Accepted): Please enable "embeddable build status icon" plugin to Jenkins
- Done. Please verify functionality.
- 07:29 am Puppet Bug #14682 (Needs More Information): Reproduce 'Scale' on appropriate hardware
- "Scale", our dedicated performance testing node is built on an OSX; OSX is a fun desktop OS, but is not suitable for ...
- 09:57 am Puppet Acceptance Feature #12205: Allow acceptance tests to be parallelized
- I am changing the priority to low: currently we are not even writing client-server tests (the whole point of the harn...
- 01:45 pm Puppet Acceptance Bug #7905 (Closed): Test failure on one host prevents tests from runnong on other hosts
- I fixed this.
- 11:53 am Puppet Acceptance Feature #12673 (Needs More Information): There should be a Result#output that allows access to co...
- I understand the use case for this addition though I wonder how many tests cases will need to check the ordering of S...
- 10:16 am Puppet Acceptance Feature #9989: Add support for VMWare Fusion 4 on OS X
- Disconnect here: this is not related to the libvirt/virsh interface to ESX server; I had created a bunch of hacky sc...
- 10:56 am Puppet Acceptance Bug #6162 (Investigating): Add a before/after mechanism
I will leave this ticket in your queue as I believe you have the most vested interest in this issue.
- 10:52 am Puppet Acceptance Bug #12565 (Closed): Print usage banner when no arguments are passed to systest.rb
- 10:50 am Puppet Bug #8502: Create comprehensive tests around file resource
- Undoubtedly a grand idea...should be assigned to someone, else this will never be done.
Also available in: Atom