The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 10/06/2010
- Last connection: 04/25/2012
Reported issues: 1
- 11:18 am Puppet Feature #8975: Create comparator parameter to package provider(s)
- How would you feel about, instead of the ``cmp`` parameter, instead making the ensure property a bit more intelligent...
- 02:30 pm Standard Library Feature #13202 (Rejected): Allow the stdlib::join function to pass through strings unmodified.
This feature makes it much easier to write defines that ...
- 08:26 pm Puppet Feature #2990: There's a split(), but no combine()
- I would also appreciate this feature.
My use case: I am writing a sudo module that will take a list of commands that...
Also available in: Atom