The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 10/25/2010
- Last connection: 06/03/2011
Reported issues: 5
- 04:19 pm Puppet Bug #4496: module_name variable not consistently set
- Hello, just started watching this bug. I've come across the same issue with slightly different behaviour having to do...
- 10:38 am Puppet Bug #5495: Exec resource searches CWD when testing file attributes of executables
- Sorry, as usual forgot to include necessary OS information:
[root@host ~]# puppet --version
- 10:30 am Puppet Bug #5495 (Closed): Exec resource searches CWD when testing file attributes of executables
- I've noticed a problem with Exec resources that use an explicit or global default path seem to search the current wor...
- 09:55 am Puppet Bug #5362 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Remote file bucket won't work under certain situation...
- No update for a while, not sure if it's been lost while in the status 'waiting for information', so changing the stat...
- 01:41 pm Puppet Bug #5362: Remote file bucket won't work under certain situations unless "path => false"
- This is the thread I was talking about:
- 09:30 am Puppet Bug #5362 (Code Insufficient): Remote file bucket won't work under certain situations unless "pat...
- Following on from the thread 'client won't use remote file bucket', the following configuration does not file bucket ...
- 10:26 am Puppet Dashboard Feature #5262 (Closed): query the 'reports' table as little as possible
- I've noticed that one of the slowest Dashboard web UI operations is opening the page for a single node. Looking at My...
- 04:54 pm Puppet Bug #5252: puppetdoc skips resource comments after variables
- Sorry, 2.6.2 running from Ruby Enterprise 1.8.7 on CentOS 5.5.
- 01:07 pm Puppet Bug #5252 (Closed): puppetdoc skips resource comments after variables
- I've noticed a bug when using puppetdoc where the first resource after a variable definition does not get any method ...
- 03:57 pm Puppet Bug #5114 (Accepted): puppetd should not try to remove lock file in test mode
- Just wanted to point out a small logic issue with running "puppetd --test" while another puppetd daemon is running on...
Also available in: Atom