The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 12/19/2010
- Last connection: 09/09/2013
Reported issues: 3
- 04:33 pm Puppet Bug #9290 (Accepted): Puppet master fails with 'stack level too deep' error when storeconfigs = t...
- Out of nowhere, a known-working Puppet stack build script started to fail. The tell-tale error is 'stack level too de...
- 06:41 am Puppet Bug #6663: puppet.conf says keylength defaults to 1024 -- should be 2048
- There will of course be a trade-off for security versus performance, which is why being reasonable about strength use...
- 09:59 pm Puppet Bug #6380 (Rejected): Adjust 'value' column for 'fact_values' from varchar(255) to text
- This bug is wrong. Myself and (apparently Brian) are both using Foreman with our stored configuration which sets the ...
- 09:30 pm Puppet Bug #6380 (Rejected): Adjust 'value' column for 'fact_values' from varchar(255) to text
- The current default for the 'value' column of 'fact_values' is 'VARCHAR(255)'. I suggest that this be changed to 'TEX...
- 04:27 pm Puppet Bug #2668: Too many facts: request-URI Too Large
- Having the same issue with a host that has a large number (over 180) of IP addresses attached, thereby giving MANY in...
- 06:35 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Puppet_Modules (#19)
- Adding Mark Stanislav
- 03:42 pm MCollective Plugins Wiki edit: AgentSpamAssassin (#3)
- Added 'lint' example output and new syntax checking feature note
Also available in: Atom