- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 11/16/2012
Reported issues: 160
- 11:26 am Ask Puppet Labs Bug #17255 (Needs More Information): ask uses HTTPS, but includes HTTP gravatar image links
- 11:25 am Puppet Bug #6631 (Unreviewed): Update SUSE .spec and .init files
- Assigning to Moses as he is all over SUSE packaging.
- 11:25 am Puppet Community Package Repository Bug #12797 (Rejected): Wild goose chase, or the problems I had with dashboard. 1.2.3 to 1.3.6 on ...
- We no longer support dashboard.
- 11:24 am Puppet Bug #5761 (Unreviewed): Default values are not fully evaluated by the compiler
- 11:23 am Puppet Bug #7527 (Unreviewed): Puppet seems to not always load custom providers
- 11:22 am Puppet Bug #7009 (Unreviewed): Puppet ssh_authorized_keys fails on one account if key with same name exi...
- 07:01 pm Ask Puppet Labs Bug #17280 (In Topic Branch Pending Review): Twitter authentication not working
- Fixed it. Fuck I'm good.
Set "Base URL for your Q&;A forum, must start with http or https " in <https://ask.puppet...
- 06:43 pm Ask Puppet Labs Bug #17280: Twitter authentication not working
- Where we are at:...
- 03:52 pm Ask Puppet Labs Bug #17280: Twitter authentication not working
- This <https://dev.twitter.com/docs/auth/implementing-sign-twitter> is the page to follow.
Am trying to mitmproxy t...
- 12:16 pm Ask Puppet Labs Bug #17280: Twitter authentication not working
- I give up. django_authopenid is so undocumented it's not funny. OAuth is a cluster fsck of a standard.
Also available in: Atom