The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 02/08/2011
- Last connection: 12/20/2012
Reported issues: 28
- 07:12 am Puppet Dashboard Bug #18207: Exception in 1.2.5
- Yes, sorry.
- 09:06 am PuppetDB Feature #18219: Make config loader explicit in debug message
- "puppetdb.conf was not found" is not helpful.
"/the/full/path/to/where/I/looked/puppetdb.conf was not found" is he...
- 09:05 am PuppetDB Feature #18219 (Closed): Make config loader explicit in debug message
- 02:03 pm Puppet Dashboard Bug #18207 (Merged - Pending Release): Exception in 1.2.5
- Agent run:
notice: Contacting http://REDACTED.ec2.internal:3000/ to classify ec2-50-REDACTED.compute-1.amazona...
- 01:05 pm Puppet Documentation Feature #12155: Consider encapsulating rake task command-line
- This should not be assigned to me. I provided the further info.
- 12:46 pm Puppet Documentation Feature #12155: Consider encapsulating rake task command-line
- It's not in a script. It's at the bottom of:
- 02:07 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #12200 (Closed): Bizarre example in learning/manifests.html
- Oh, nevermind. It's explained further down.
- 02:02 pm Puppet Documentation Bug #12200 (Closed): Bizarre example in learning/manifests.html
ensure => directory,
- 06:49 pm Puppet Feature #12178 (Accepted): allow enc to pass error info back
- Consider allowing a special YAML document to be passed back from ENCs for better info in agent output when error cond...
- 11:12 am Puppet Documentation Feature #12155 (Rejected): Consider encapsulating rake task command-line
- This is clunky. Why not encapsulate it in a shell script, say, rake-task, which has built-in usage info, possible ta...
Also available in: Atom