The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 02/25/2011
- Last connection: 04/10/2013
Reported issues: 8
- 05:13 am Facter Feature #17612: Facter didn't recognize Google Compute Engine VM as virtual ressources
- Josh Cooper wrote:
> Hi Pierre-Gilles, do you know of any publicly documented way to determine this information reli...
- 05:35 am Facter Feature #6690: OpenIndiana facter(puppet) support
- Adrien Thebo wrote:
> As long as Solaris and OpenIndiana are somewhat binary compatible I would say they're in a fam...
- 05:25 am Facter Feature #6682: Solaris LDOM facts
- My oracle support contact provide following way to identify a ldom session, looks good to me....
- 02:43 pm Puppet Bug #9862: puppet cannot run without puppet group on the system
- I am encountering same issue in puppet-2.7.6.
Could not prepare for exe...
- 01:53 pm Facter Feature #6690: OpenIndiana facter(puppet) support
- >Is OpenIndiana binary compatible with Solaris 11? If so, I believe it should be in the Solaris osfamily.
Yes so far...
- 05:34 am Facter Feature #6690: OpenIndiana facter(puppet) support
- Nope, it is still showing as solaris in osfamily.
root@oi151:~# /var/ruby/1.8/gem_home/bin/facter |grep osfamily...
- 10:54 am Puppet Wiki edit: Puppet_PIF (#11)
- 06:56 am Puppet Bug #7930 (Investigating): "puppet agent --genconfig" also create settings for puppet master
- When I run "puppet agent --genconfig > /tmp/puppet.conf", I did get the template for puppet.
I not familiar what se...
- 05:50 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Puppet_PIF (#10)
- 01:32 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Puppet_PIF (#9)
Also available in: Atom