The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 03/26/2011
Reported issues: 3
- 07:40 am Puppet Bug #8922 (Duplicate): invalid mount entries created in Solaris /etc/vfstab
- The mount provider on Solaris appears to be creating entries in /etc/vfstab using the wrong syntax. Here is the resou...
- 11:28 am Puppet Bug #7442: User provided password age bug on Solaris with 2.7.0.rc2
- I agree with the previous comment that setting password_max_age => '-1' causes the resource to continually be reappli...
- 03:54 pm Puppet Bug #6857: password disclosure when changing a user's password
- Here are some of the scenarios:
1. In some systems, /var/log/messages (or the equivalent) may be world readable.
- 02:55 am Puppet Bug #6863 (Closed): extlookup should handle arrays as default values
- The extlookup() function is unable to return an array as a default value. For example, one would expect this to work:...
- 11:49 pm Puppet Bug #6857 (Closed): password disclosure when changing a user's password
- When puppet-agent changes a user's password in /etc/shadow, the hashed values of the old and new passwords are printe...
Also available in: Atom