- Registered on: 04/26/2011
- Last connection: 06/18/2013
Reported issues: 5
- 03:38 pm Puppet Feature #20981: Provide a mechanism to uniquely identify each agent run
- eric sorenson wrote:
> It's a little surprising there's not already a feature request about this, but I looked and c...
- 03:58 pm Puppet Bug #4131: resources using parsedfile providers quietly move resources from default file to targe...
- Daniel Pittman wrote:
> Is this still an issue?
I can confirm that I am seeing this same behavior with a type & p...
- 02:54 pm Ask Puppet Labs Bug #19528 (Unreviewed): OpenID sensitive to protocol spec
- I just tried to login with my OpenID without the protocol spec ("https://"), which I guess I seem to do regularly. Th...
- 03:40 pm Puppet Forge Feature #3888: Tool's metadata should specify OSes/releases a module is suitable for
Here's a use case for you:
As the lead for the Unix team in the central IT department of a large university, I w...
- 07:46 pm Standard Library Feature #14908: Function str2bool should be more liberal with the truth
- Gary, yeah, that works for me. Do you know if Jeff intends to merge it?
Not that it matters for my needs, but I do...
- 01:57 pm Standard Library Feature #14908: Function str2bool should be more liberal with the truth
- For completeness, here are my responses from the Github pull request (should we have these kinds of discussion in the...
- 10:07 am Standard Library Feature #14908: Function str2bool should be more liberal with the truth
- New pull request: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-stdlib/pull/103
- 12:19 am Standard Library Feature #13974: Networking-related facts are not easy to use directly in manifests; needs functio...
- Rebased to current master & fixed up tests. New pull request: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-stdlib/pull/102
- 03:49 pm Standard Library Feature #14908: Function str2bool should be more liberal with the truth
- Github pull request #74 submitted: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-stdlib/pull/74
- 01:44 pm Standard Library Feature #14908 (Rejected): Function str2bool should be more liberal with the truth
- str2bool's idea of "true" should be "not false". In other words, anything other than the recognized "false" strings s...
Also available in: Atom