- Registered on: 05/19/2011
- Last connection: 10/10/2011
Reported issues: 2
- 01:48 am Puppet Bug #7589: auth.conf and FQDNs ending in a dot
- I can confirm this is still a problem in 2.7.5 running on Ubuntu lucid.
- 06:49 pm Puppet Feature #7618: ‘puppet cert’ should be able to return the fingerprint of the CA
- On the 2.7.3 instance I have to hand, running that on the server just reveals the MD5 fingerprints of the client cert...
- 12:19 am Puppet Feature #7618 (Needs More Information): ‘puppet cert’ should be able to return the fingerprint of...
- When setting up a new client, I like to be able to both confirm that fingerprint of the client certificate matches wh...
- 12:32 pm Puppet Bug #7589 (Needs More Information): auth.conf and FQDNs ending in a dot
- I like to use fully qualified domain names that include a trailing dot to avoid search domain spoofing. This pretty m...
Also available in: Atom