- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 09/09/2013
- Puppet (Reporter, 04/07/2011)
Reported issues: 2
- 03:19 pm Facter Bug #17407: "undefined method `enum_lsdev' for Facter::Util::Processor:Module" with facter 1.6.14
- I verified that this is the only version of Facter I have installed. There are no gems installed with the system ve...
- 12:52 pm Facter Bug #17407: "undefined method `enum_lsdev' for Facter::Util::Processor:Module" with facter 1.6.14
- I can confirm that this error exists on a brand new installation of OS X 10.8.x with MacPorts, facter version 1.7.2. ...
- 02:18 pm Puppet Bug #16672: Puppet comments generate errors if not at ^beginning of line
- Here are the error messages that the above will generage:
Oct 1 16:55:46 central puppet-agent: Could n...
- 02:17 pm Puppet Bug #16672 (Duplicate): Puppet comments generate errors if not at ^beginning of line
- Unlike previous versions, the ability to add a comment in Puppet 3.0 to puppet.conf appears restricted to single line...
- 02:13 pm Puppet Feature #7600: Need ability to remove all unmanaged resources
- Just a side note here, in another application we have a lot of NFS mounts in production that sometimes need to be unm...
- 03:09 pm Puppet Feature #7241: Group membership should be a type of its own.
- For my own purposes, being able to specify a string of users that are members in a group would be useful (keeping it ...
- 11:35 pm Puppet Bug #7002: managehome parameter for user resources is misleadingly named, should be 'createhome'
- Okay, I understand.
I would suggest changing "managehome" to "createhome" as "manage" implies that it will be doin...
- 09:05 pm Puppet Bug #7002 (Accepted): managehome parameter for user resources is misleadingly named, should be 'c...
- After a user has been created via puppet "user" function with "managehome => true" it does not detect if the home dir...
Also available in: Atom